KO

₩21,403

₩28,430

할인금액: ₩7,028 (25% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Good Product for Bodybuilding!

Reviewer2731162님께서 May 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Increses nitric oxide production. Great for muscles. Only downside is it makes me irritable, and a little restless when you take the reccomended dosage. Steve NC

TAKE REGULARLY

Reviewer2681241님께서 May 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have noticed that Olympian Labs AAKG really works when taken before a workout, hard labor and when taken a couple hours before sex – which I use in addition to MRM Tribuplex. With that said, I have experienced that AAKG works best when taken regularly instead of a one-time thing before working out, hard work or having sex. But, it DOES work!

ok

Reviewer1032696님께서 Jun 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When you get older.you need help feeling better.I heard it good for the brain.and getting blood flow to other parts of the body too

Olympian Labs Inc., A-AKG Powder, 90 g

Reviewer1569488님께서 Jun 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works really great with my work outs faster recovery time.

Good preworkout nutrient

Reviewer2862676님께서 Dec 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really does help extend workout time, before exhaustion sets in. Just be careful if you have the Herpes virus in your system - you'll need to add extra Lysine.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

101010011님께서 Nov 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i like this type of arginine because it has no taste. the last bottle of standard l arginine from another manufacturer was hard to get down even mixed in juice. this powder gives a subtle little boost that goes great when working out

Great Pump and vascularity

Reviewer1095872님께서 Apr 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

well, im taking 6g pre/workout and ive got the hardest pumps ive got in my life. my vascularity is great... i see vains everywhere LOOOL. im loving it... the thing i didnt like was the time to receive the product... it took 15 days to Portugal... and i had to pay an extra of 17.45eurs*portugal taxes(. but im gonna buy it again!

good for power

Reviewer1199214님께서 Apr 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using A-AKG associated with creatine and it's been amazing how I could increase weight while working out. As for aerobic exercises it works great as well.

Exelent product

RomStayn님께서 Feb 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

fine increases nitric oxide levels. powerful Pumping

AAKG for good price

Reviewer3333858님께서 Jan 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a common AAKG for good price. I use it when I lack of sleep. It helps me during my workout.

상품 1-10 중 전체 61 상품