KO

iHerb 상품평

₩40,258

₩65,071

할인금액: ₩24,813 (38% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Lymph cleanse

Reviewer2580344님께서 Aug 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have breast cancer which had caused tightness in the lymph system in my arm - I couldn't straighten my arm. In three weeks of use (2 capsules twice a day in yogurt, empty stomach, with 3 grams of Omega 3) I saw complete mobility restored. After a dose I could actually feel lymph draining. I intend to add Phytoartemisinin to my protocol now - it cleans cell receptors and maintains efficacy of artemisinin. Hope iHerb decides to carry it as well.

Good for Babesiosis

Reviewer2859903님께서 Nov 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Lyme literate doc (PhD Chinese medicine; Licenced Physicians Asst.) recommends this brand for quality and because it has an extract of the whole plant for better metabolization as per natropathic principles, plus the pure active ingredient artemisinin for potency, as per mainstream allopathic medicine principles. Not as strong as or an effective substitute for the pharmaceutical anti-protozoan Mepron, but the most potent form of Artemisia I've found. This is a good deal at nearly 1/2 the usual retail price.

Lyme co-infections

Reviewer1110479님께서 Oct 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Artemisinin is used in a non-drug treatment for one of the co-infections which often accompanies the Lyme disease infection from a tick bite.Allergy Research group has one of the best products.

super product/price

Reviewer2802111님께서 Sep 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has bladder cancer. This is one of the many supplements that he has been taking. Getting these products here are about 1/2 of what we have been paying at the doctors office.

to get rid of babesia

Reviewer3236624님께서 Nov 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor suggested this herb and the brand to get rid of babesia. The brand is good because it's concentrated so you don't have to take as many pills.

Allergy Research Group/Super Artemisinin

Reviewer2380169님께서 Mar 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleaseed with product. My doctor receommended this product... I take it 4x a day...I was happy to find it at a lower price at IHerb.

Valuable Product

Reviewer3160379님께서 Nov 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has a good combination of the Artimisinin with the whole herb for enhanced action. I have found it helpful for treating Babesiosis.

Thnak you!

5076788732683824887님께서 Aug 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recevied the medicine and thnak you for your support!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Import into EU is not allowed

5594110324807597300님께서 Nov 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I never received my order. I'm living in an EU country and the product is not permitted in the EU. It was stopped by the customs.

made me dizzy

Reviewer3276029님께서 Mar 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately it made me severely dizzy. So I can't take it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품