KO

₩19,414

₩32,282

할인금액: ₩12,868 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

My fissure healed

Reviewer2172676님께서 Jun 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These probiotics in addition to sunsweet prunes have helped my fissure to heal. The prunes did not do it alone, so I ordered these based on the NIH research. You do not have to continue taking these to repopulate your system. It has been about 3 months now and I've been regular since, without buying another box. I had chronic constipation, now I have a bowel movement 15 mins after I eat.

increases bifido bacteria

freeradicle님께서 May 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The probiotic in Securil produces propionic acid. Propionic acid feeds bifdo bacteria and also inhibits yeast. Bifido bacteria are the main beneficial bacteria in the colon. The colon should contain 1 trillion bacteria/ml whil the small intestine should only contain 10000 bacteria/ml. I used to take a lot of lactobacilli supplements. Lactobacilli also live in the small intestine. For people with small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), lactobacilli supplements can aggravate bloating. Now I take Securil with a bifido bacteria supplement only and it's easier to tolerate. It takes a long time to build up bifido levels by supplementation as the bacteria have to survive all the way through the intestinal tract before they reach the colon. Securil is unique in its action because it feeds endogenous bifido bacteria. It's a very good probiotic to start with for people who are unsure which probiotics would suit them.

excellent

Reviewer1038825님께서 Mar 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

it works!! less gas than other products and more regular (after 2 weeks taking them)

excellent

Taniana님께서 Sep 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My brother used it and it made him go to the bathroom several times a day! Now that is great!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

a must have in your probiotic line up

Reviewer2135589님께서 Feb 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this probiotic has the ability to pass thru the stomach. it is a must have and it has helped me wiht my candida problem!

peter allen

5014638635095063428님께서 Dec 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very good product

Securil

Reviewer1411198님께서 Oct 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product for helping to restore the flora. This is the real deal.

Securil

Reviewer2473923님께서 Mar 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have changed my approach to probiotics; I try to use them in support of naturally occuring bacteria instead of introducing exotic new ones. That is why I've chosen Securil.

Good for SIBO

Reviewer1415685님께서 Dec 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have SIBO and fructose malabsorbance and use this in combination with 1/2 capsule KyoDophilus. It does work, stool became a bit better and started smelling normal. Definitely recommended if you need to start with probiotics and can't tolerate them. I remove the capsule which has hypromellose, which I can't tolerate as well, and then put it in a beef gelatin cap from Now.

Great Stuff

Reviewer3060732님께서 Jul 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Doctor ordered it. Helps my gut.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품