KO

₩39,025

₩58,069

할인금액: ₩19,044 (33% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Allergy Research Group, Nutricology, ProGreens with Advanced Probiotic Formula

Reviewer3065859님께서 Sep 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have type 1 diabetes with high blood glucose in the morning. When I take this, I have found my it lowers my morning number--amazing.

ProGreens

Reviewer3029777님께서 May 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is more than a "green" drink. It contains billions of probiotics and a huge range of healthy stuff including bee pollen! I felt increased energy and better digestion/elimination in a few days. Comes in jars of powder, and pre-packaged doses for traveling.

Is it safe to consume?

5161570634047734142님께서 Aug 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

On the back label of this product there's a warning saying that this product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm

Used it for skin

Reviewer2412587님께서 Feb 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i used this product to help with my acne and i love it. Unfortunately I have to keep using it or my skin gets a little worse but I dont mind because it helps with my digestion anyway and it also is great to have either in the morning before breakfast or sometimes I use it between breakfast and lunch so I don't snack. I also used it during a candida cleanse and I think it sped up that whole process for me. I like the taste just fine but its really good with fresh green juice too. 5 stars.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I'll definitely buy this again.

Reviewer1358073님께서 Oct 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It doesn't taste good with water, but I usually drink it with apple juice and it tastes fine. I've been taking this for over a month. I usually catch a cold during the transition period from summer to fall, but I didn't get sick this year. So I guess this product helps boost your immune system because I haven't made a change in terms of my diet and lifestyle.

Tastes great but...

Reviewer2604671님께서 Oct 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was my first go at a green superfood drink and while it did taste great and i definitely had more energy when i drank it in the morning, the large amount of soy lecithin and the 'California Proposition 65 Warning' label makes me uneasy so I'll be looking for an alternative.

The best one!

Reviewer3359946님께서 Aug 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have this every morning with apple juice. Very delicious!

I love it!!!

Reviewer2668326님께서 Sep 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

since I have Progreens, my skin condition is great and I don't even need foundation anymore. So I sended to my mother as a little gift and she loves it!!! Now we can't start our day without ProGreeens!!! I would love my husband to have this every morning for good health!!!

Great!

Reviewer2135227님께서 Nov 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just got this about a week ago and now i cant live without it! Gives you instant energy and tatste great!

Great

Reviewer1787054님께서 Feb 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this , and there is probiotic in it !!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 49 상품