KO

₩20,468

₩33,026

할인금액: ₩12,558 (38% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Ox bile

tigercho님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product, the small capsules make it easy to establish an appropriate dose! I infrequently take some of these based on how much fat i eat with a meal. Dont overdo it, though!

Very good

bODYhACK3r님께서 Oct 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Made stools much darker thus it was working.

GallBladder Relief

MartineTrinder님께서 Apr 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this Ox Bile after I had my gall bladder out and in combination with some digestive enzymes and betaine hcl it has stopped some unpleasant symptoms that I was getting straight after eating something.

Ox Bile 125mg

Reviewer1623885님께서 Mar 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to help a little with my husband's IBS symptoms - doctor recommended.

Ox Bile Capsules

5594112968910643033님께서 Jul 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like taking these. I had my gallbladder out many years ago and have been experiencing nausea related to eating fatty foods - not really fatty stuff, healthy fats. I take one of these with meals that have medium levels of fat and I am having great results, plus makes your stools perfect!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great addittion to digestive enzymes especially if have no Gallbladder!

MarieMR님께서 Jul 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

1 OR 2 WITH EACH MEAL DOES ME GOOD. Iherb has wonderful quality products for a good price. iherb service and delivery times are great! Thanks!

Good product

Reviewer2910726님께서 Mar 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffer from bile insufficiency. It seems it slightly helps to fill the gap.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

If you don't have a gallbladder...

Reviewer2277733님께서 Jan 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product works fine. Lately I've been using the 500 mg. size. It's more economical, but I eat a lot of fat, so it's probably best to start with this size.

Possibly very good

5210826161262109858님께서 Jan 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am not sure how much this product did for my digestive needs, congestion and fat-indigestion, but it certainly didn't cause any discomfort. As a first-time ox-bile user it is at a good, low dose and as many as 180 capsules.

Good Product!

5534303202323310979님께서 Nov 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This a good addition to enzymes if you do not have gallbladder. No adverse side effect. Good Customer Service iHerb, Thanks!

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품