KO

iHerb 상품평

₩83,150

₩103,908

할인금액: ₩20,758 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

JP, NY

Reviewer1965330님께서 Feb 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is an amazing product. It takes away tiredness, I put some in my water when I go to the gym and I also take some in the morning with my green powder drink. It also tastes good and I will keep using as it gives a lot of energy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great for mood, energy and brain fog

FightingFatigue님께서 Dec 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love energy lipids. The powder has very few excipients, is pleasant tasting and gives me a huge boost. I also like the tablets. Check out my other review to decide if you prefer the tablets. Advantages of powder are no xylitol and fewer additives. Advantages of tablets are that they are more convenient as you can carry them with you, each tablet is a single dose and you don't need to stir them into a drink. I like to buy both!

Good results

danarm님께서 Nov 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly energizing.

Good, absorb humidity.

5371513790858680495님께서 Jan 13, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I give this for my 5 yo, I started with about 1/2 of the provided scoop once a day. Together with other supplements i saw improvement in eye contact and comprehension. The down side of this product is it absorb humidity pretty bad, if you live in high humidity place you need to think about how to store this supplement properly otherwise it will clump together and a little bit sticky to scoop. Apparently NT factor Nutricology and Allergy Research Group is similar in composition may be they are the same company. I found NT factor Allergy Research Group is cheaper elsewhere.

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품