KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,009

₩18,172

할인금액: ₩6,164 (34% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great form of Magnesium Citrate...

Reviewer2302910님께서 Apr 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Nutritionist recommended this brand years ago, like 8 years ago, I've been taking it ever since. I've tried other Magnesium Citrates both in pill and powder form and none work as well as this one. I always come back to this one. Allergy Research, please don't ever discontinue!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer3106204님께서 Jan 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This magnesium was prescribed by my doctor for my IBS symptoms. As he explained it to me, magnesium citrate attracts moisture to the intestinal region, and allows IBS sufferers relief from constipation. It works! I have not had problems with constipation since starting it 2 months ago.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

4698809703023224371님께서 Dec 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only been taking it for a couple of weeks, but I feel it's good. The one thing I don't like is the size and thickness of the capsules, they are a nightmare to swallow. Other then that they are fine.

ARG Nutricology rocks

Reviewer3323341님께서 Jul 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

As the readers of my reviews know, I cannot say enough good things about ARG and their products. They are cutting edge and clean of noxious additives always. Mag citrate useful for diabetics, sleep disorders, Bell's palsy, osteoporosis, and MORE!!

include magnesium stearate

5441601568455206788님께서 May 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I hate magnesium stearate.

Really works

Reviewer1072076님께서 Jun 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take the Magnesium Citrate to relieve the symptoms of constipation and it really works.

Cheaper better product

Reviewer2234284님께서 Jun 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is amazing - cheaper than Oz prices

Great product

Reviewer3320551님께서 Jul 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A+

Magnesium Product Review

Reviewer1297064님께서 Feb 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I learned of Allergy Research Group products through a canine food group I belong to. Their standards for purity are exactly what I look for when buying supplements. I use this product for my dogs to balance their home cooked diet.

Magnesium Nutricology

Reviewer1860770님께서 Sep 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a product that you can figure out the proper dosage by adding one or taking away one capsule. Magnesium is needed for daily bowels. This product helped me to get my bowels regular.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품