KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Nutricology

4789095458458408727님께서 Nov 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

no comment, first time try out

No lasting effects

juniper님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did not experience any memorable effects from using this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Healthy prostate & ovary

Reviewer2993709님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

to soon to tell if works well...have to wait more to see improvements...

As Good as I have Found

Reviewer1960889님께서 Feb 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried a few bladder and prostate products. The broad range of ingredients in Nutricology, Healthy Prostate & Ovary, 180 Veggie Caps is as good as any I have come across and worth the try.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not sure if it is working

Reviewer2080065님께서 Oct 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for two weeks. It seems to work the first couple of days, but not sure now. However, I will continue to use it until the bottle runs out to see what happens.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Husband seems to feel better.

Reviewer3054770님께서 Aug 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

He has used this formula for some time with great results compared to other ones he had tried, but it seems they may have changed the formula somewhat to a capsule as it doesn't seem to work quite as well as the orginal small tablet did.

Works for me!

Reviewer1870685님께서 Jul 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I notice an easier stream and getting up one less time during the night.

Healthy Prostate Cure

Reviewer2019618님께서 May 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works very well to shrink the prostate and limit inflamation. I'm not sure how it works, but the symptoms of an enlarged prostate disappeared in a matter of weeks, not months. My husband would heartily recommend this product. The price was right, too. Bernardette Costa Author, The Six Colorful Annies

Rerview

Reviewer1586551님께서 Apr 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only been taking Nutricology for about two weeks, however I can see some subtle changes. Mainly after I Finnish urinating, I Finnish quicker and there is less dribbling. The stream is much stronger. I will continue to use this product for the recommended time.

effective product

Reviewer2113136님께서 Feb 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the most effective products my husband has tried. Unfortunately, he had to discontinue use because after 9 or 10 days of taking it, gout flared up in his toe joint. He went off the product for a week until the gout cleared up. After about 9-10 days back on the product, gout showed up in his foot again. It is perhaps a coincidence, but this is the only new supplement he has added, so we suspect is the culprit in the gout reappearing.

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품