KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

It works dynamite!

5043071890651073235님께서 Jul 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product many times. Often every 8 months, I feel breast pain and reach for this every time. After 2-3 days the pain is all gone. But I take it for a month, a couple of times a year. Recently I ate some noni from Thailand that was toxic & made me very sick, bacterial cyst formed in my low back tail bone, I took this and in 3-6 days it was gone but I took it for 30 days. This stuff kills anything. I keep it in my house at all times! I read some years ago, a doctors report that it kills malaria, leukemia, and cancer by hunting down and exploding the bad cells. It also rids gut pain from parasites. I looked up the study & it was true, in Washington state laboratory. So this is my #1 product on earth. It will never let you down. I take 3 at once. Its mothers little helper when serious things start forming. NIP it in the bud. POW.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent

ViktorLTakacs님께서 Apr 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

In addition to its cancer fighting properties it is an excellent anti-parasitic substance (worms/funghi) and overall a good roborating aid. Use it as primary or secondary treatment, prevention or before a cleansing diet. Do not forget to ask your physician's opinion first.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Seems a good parasite and fungal product

Reviewer2296204님께서 Nov 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using as part of my two months fungal and parasite protocol. I've only been on this for 2 weeks but seems a good product, which I had shipped to me in the UK.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Innesah, London, England , UK.

Reviewer3137975님께서 Mar 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have started our Dad on , this as well as the Graviola we purchase at Iherb for end stage terminal cancer of the tongue and throat was given until Xmas 08 to live. He is doing well tumors gone down enough for him to eat blended food, so he did not need feeding tube put in, also not had a big weight loss and continuing with some of his work.He did not do chemo or radiation as it would have done a lot more damage , this was explained to us, that it just buys a bit more time. It is March and he is getting better we are hoping to come out the other side os this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Allergy Research Artemisia

Reviewer1600024님께서 Apr 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product just to have on hand and because of the Veggie Caps. Haven't used it yet.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품