KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

NutriBiotic, 라이스 프로테인, 바닐라, 1 파운드 5 온스 (600 그램)

₩23,381
₩24,180
할인금액: ₩799 (3% 할인)
62 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.2 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 61 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

lead in product

17 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1884252님께서 May 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

consumer lab found 6-18 mcg of lead per serving, will not buy any of there products again.unfortunately i had just purchase my second order of there product, when i saw consumer lab's test report. will throw it in the trash. lead harmful to body.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

It's fine but don't expect the best taste among powders

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2332442님께서 Aug 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The benefit for me is a protein source with zero potassium content (because I need to restrict it). But whey tastes better, dissolves better. Trick: blend this powder with whatever else you put in a shake about a half hour ahead of time. Place in the refrigerator, then re-blend just before consuming (I find a handheld blender does the best job.) The sandier texture of this powder will have been much reduced by the wait.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Delicious, easy to digest

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1205845님께서 Apr 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have hypoglycemia. Drinking a smoothie with this before bed keeps me from waking up in the middle of the night hungry. It is a delicious flavor.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Love this protein!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2506673님께서 Jan 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this rice protein, it is the best! It is pure rice protein, with no gums or anything artificial added to it, plus the perfect hint of vanilla! I like that it is not sweetened so I can add as much as I want of my sweetener of choice. This protein is not chalky or has aftertaste, it truly is the best rice protein I have tried, love it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

great product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2631012님께서 Feb 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As always prompt shipping,fast delivery. I don't digest meats well, and so am often protein deficient. I have tried many different protein powders. The flavor and absorbtion of this product is highley noticable. Much recomended. Great in my morning coffee!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 61 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »