KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩23,850

₩24,665

할인금액: ₩815 (3% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(5)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(5)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Very good!

karinpamplona님께서 Apr 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's one of the best vegan proteins available. Flavor is OK, mixes easily, no side effects, at least for me. Works just fine! I'd only say that chocolate tastes better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great!

5547242059184701369님께서 Apr 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

i love this product, the vanilla is very lightly flavoured so you can really boost its flavour with cinnamon or whatever you like. i've tried in in shakes and mixed in with my oatmeal and it's all worked well!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Proteína de Arroz

Reviewer2374658님께서 Sep 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

bom produto mas o sabor não é muito agradável.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2

4831398248382653077님께서 Feb 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Hate the taste

Reviewer1894123님께서 Nov 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Did not like it at all

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Loved it!

5557679914130376328님께서 Dec 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

O loved this product, specially because I'm a lactose intolerant.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice but tastes a bit powdery

Reviewer3139639님께서 Nov 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good source of protein. However, there is a bit of a floury aftertaste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Delicious taste, texture takes some getting used to..

Reviewer1950359님께서 Jul 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

(From Finland) I used whey protein exclusively for years and loved it until one day my gut started rejecting it. I had to look for alternatives. Thankfully I found this protein! The slightly sandy/chalky texture and feel took some getting used to, but it blends fairly well and when you combine it with stevia, it tastes delicious, almost like a vanilla milkshake: a pure, clean vanilla taste without the overbearing aftertaste of whey or milk that lingers in your mouth. I give it 5 stars for taste and 3.5 for texture = 4 stars, final score.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I did not like this product

juniper님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The texture leaves something to be desired.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good taste and satisfying

Reviewer2764404님께서 Jun 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Normally I take a whey protein powder, but right now I need to avoid the product I normally use because of a food sensitivity to it. So I'm taking this Rice Protein product because I'm not sensitive to it. I like the price, the taste and the minimal processing to make it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 63 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »