KO

₩24,823

₩25,415

할인금액: ₩591 (2% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

lead in product

Reviewer1884252님께서 May 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

consumer lab found 6-18 mcg of lead per serving, will not buy any of there products again.unfortunately i had just purchase my second order of there product, when i saw consumer lab's test report. will throw it in the trash. lead harmful to body.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It's fine but don't expect the best taste among powders

Reviewer2332442님께서 Aug 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The benefit for me is a protein source with zero potassium content (because I need to restrict it). But whey tastes better, dissolves better. Trick: blend this powder with whatever else you put in a shake about a half hour ahead of time. Place in the refrigerator, then re-blend just before consuming (I find a handheld blender does the best job.) The sandier texture of this powder will have been much reduced by the wait.

Delicious, easy to digest

Reviewer1205845님께서 Apr 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have hypoglycemia. Drinking a smoothie with this before bed keeps me from waking up in the middle of the night hungry. It is a delicious flavor.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Delicious taste, texture takes some getting used to..

Reviewer1950359님께서 Jul 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

(From Finland) I used whey protein exclusively for years and loved it until one day my gut started rejecting it. I had to look for alternatives. Thankfully I found this protein! The slightly sandy/chalky texture and feel took some getting used to, but it blends fairly well and when you combine it with stevia, it tastes delicious, almost like a vanilla milkshake: a pure, clean vanilla taste without the overbearing aftertaste of whey or milk that lingers in your mouth. I give it 5 stars for taste and 3.5 for texture = 4 stars, final score.

Great Protein!

Reviewer1801288님께서 Oct 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been a staple in my diet the last few years. A wonderful way to get protein without soy or dairy.

Love it!

Reviewer1827447님께서 May 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using protein powder for years and this is my favorite. I like it better than soy because it has a lighter taste. I put it in waffles and pancakes and, along with some added fruit, it makes a good rounded meal for my kiddos.

Good vegan protein!

Reviewer2392325님께서 May 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that this protein doesn't have sugar / artificial sweeteners in it, and you can really taste the vanilla! I was searching for good natural, not animal-product protein, and here it is!

Love this protein!

Reviewer2506673님께서 Jan 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this rice protein, it is the best! It is pure rice protein, with no gums or anything artificial added to it, plus the perfect hint of vanilla! I like that it is not sweetened so I can add as much as I want of my sweetener of choice. This protein is not chalky or has aftertaste, it truly is the best rice protein I have tried, love it!

great product

Reviewer2631012님께서 Feb 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As always prompt shipping,fast delivery. I don't digest meats well, and so am often protein deficient. I have tried many different protein powders. The flavor and absorbtion of this product is highley noticable. Much recomended. Great in my morning coffee!

Good Product

Reviewer2718127님께서 May 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

but don't expect to just mix it with water and go. I usually blend it with a banana, ice, and almond milk. Even then it's still fairly chalky (though I do use a lot of it) but you get used to it. And the flavor is good. You get a lot more protein per serving (and less calories) then some other brands where you have to use much more powder. Overall, I really like this and will definitely buy it again.

상품 1-10 중 전체 63 상품