KO

iHerb 상품평

₩18,725

₩24,970

할인금액: ₩6,245 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great Product

Reviewer1461402님께서 May 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using it for a skin rash that wouldn't clear up with herbs or essential oils.

miss karen

4970056903620937848님께서 Mar 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent! I take two caps twice a day while traveling in countries that I may have stomach issues. During cold season, this helps me stave off colds and flu.

love it

Diana87님께서 Mar 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

truly good for busting the immune system.... especially to get rid of Staphylococcus aureus... of course with a lot of time and patience because staphylococcus aureus unfortunately it's a super bug this days. so it's a must to take also other extracts/capsules...like garlic, usnea etc...

Wouldnt travel without it

5562695122676645106님께서 Mar 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great for so many things. We took it for B Hominis and seems to be working. It is NOT a quick cure, but it does work. I know it is good for many other things like Candida as well. We experienced NO digestive difficulties taking this long term. However, if you take it long term, you will need to supplement with probiotics as well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good - but potent

Reviewer1839228님께서 Oct 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think the extra ingredients in this may cause stomach upset (at least for me) - but with food it was better. Seemed to clear things up for me. Good for infections.

den

5620085419705573468님께서 Oct 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

very value for money. good effect.

Great combo

truevitality님께서 Nov 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not only has this product got Grapefruit seed extract but also some great herbs. I like to use it for parasitic infections

NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed Extract, With Echinacea & Artemisia Annua,

Reviewer3077839님께서 Nov 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Is very helpful when feel a cold coming.

I like it

Reviewer1206849님께서 Jun 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for preventing colds.

Not bad I think.

Reviewer3297505님께서 Jun 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Supplement seems ok. But not sure how effective it is. We are taking a combination of many other supplements so its hard to tell.

상품 31-40 중 전체 44 상품