KO

iHerb 상품평

₩18,650

₩24,871

할인금액: ₩6,221 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Terrific Product

Reviewer1975498님께서 Mar 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for the cold and flu seasons. Very good for your immune system.

Colds, sinus etc

Reviewer2917429님께서 Dec 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Whenever I begin to have symptoms, I start with 2 capsules at least three times a day - morning-noon- especial before bed along with Noni extract. If caught in time, symptoms are gone by morning.

The best

Reviewer2966228님께서 Dec 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff works for everything. I must always have it in my cabinet!

GSE

Reviewer2617027님께서 Sep 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product which I will continue to use on a regular basis. It's especially good in prevent and fighting infections.

vrs

Reviewer2964917님께서 Apr 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

i find GSE products very helpful to my immune functions.

GSE Capsules Plus

Reviewer1668116님께서 Jul 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good way for vegetarians to take this product without having to take those tabs which have been know to pass thru your body unused.

nutribiotic GSE

Reviewer1572338님께서 Jun 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for boosting your immune system

get well faster

Reviewer1881969님께서 Sep 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our family takes this anytime we feel something coming on. I started taking it last year when I had a bad cold that would not go. After one day of taking this my cold was much more easy to live with. The price is great here I was paying double at health food store near my home.

gse

Reviewer2641742님께서 May 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good for immune balance and or any illness

Miracle suppliment

Reviewer2423024님께서 Feb 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not sure how long I've been taking this product, but I'm guessing maybe 3 or 4 years. I tell everyone about it. I can honestly say that it saves my life. I haven't had a cold the whole time. If I do start to feel a little under the weather, I take a couple of these right away, following up, as prescribed, and if my throat is sore, I use the spray on my throat, which is also excellent and pleasant tasting. I keep a bottle of these in my desk at work, & a bottle at home at all times.

상품 11-20 중 전체 32 상품