KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

NutriBiotic, 자몽씨 추출물, 에키네이사와 아르테미시아 안누아 함유, 90 캡슐

₩15,489
₩25,842
할인금액: ₩10,353 (40% 할인)
45 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 5-star
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 6-10 중 전체 31 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

No titile

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2155347님께서 Dec 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent natural strong antibiotic - use it when sinus infection or cold first starts - within 24 hours we are usually free of symptoms - highly recommend to keep on the shelf - do not use daily

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

A natural stimulant to the immune system.

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1572662님께서 Aug 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recommended as a first line defense against flu bugs, bacteria and viruses. One physician's monthly newsletter finds this a viable alternative to even the most celebrated antibiotic pharmaceutical agents. And it is apparently effective against a broad range of infection which cannot be treated with conventional therapy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

I love Nutribiotic's GSE

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

KentuckyWildcat님께서 Dec 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently stayed well while several of my friends developed colds and flu. GSE, plus Immune Punch and extra zinc, are great for keeping up my immune system.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

cure all fix all

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3074797님께서 Feb 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lets see, planters warts,strept throat, ring worm, bruised muscle, muscle ache, all with the liquid. I use the capsules daily for energy and keep the colds away. Kept me healthy for the last 1 1/2 years. Also when I had the above this cleasnd me from the inside out. Keep it around all the time. Now when someone is sick I find myself saying 'have you ever taking GSE.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great product!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2009889님께서 Apr 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used NutriBiotic products for years with good results. This was the first time I used this particular formula. I will puchase it again and of course at IHerb where I get great prices and good service.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 6-10 중 전체 31 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »