KO

iHerb 상품평

₩23,618

₩33,745

할인금액: ₩10,127 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Eye health

francesjoan님께서 May 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm 56 drive full time and need this for the constant use of my eyes when I drive. It seems to help with light glare,focus and reduce eye fatigue.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Awesome product at a fab. price

Reviewer2317713님께서 Jul 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My friend said his shoulder pain was much better after a few days on it. I can say I tanned better, burned a little but I haven't been consistent with taking it twice a day. I wouldn't trust any other company but this one, they are into quality++++

great stuff

Reviewer1843596님께서 Jul 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have already noticed more energy, visual clarity and colors more vivid. Am glad to find a great price at iherb. Joints in hands are less sore than usual from gardening chores. Will buy again

Great formula!

Scottishdave님께서 May 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Takes away my fathers joint aches and pains. He was previously was taking the bioastin supreme brand which was great for him and his OA but i believe the oils in this products act synergistically with the astaxanthin for an even more potent product !!

Nutrex, OmegaAstin, 60 V-Gels

Reviewer2485125님께서 Jan 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product, I have an Auto immune disease & have been searching for a product like this, it allows me to cut back on the Omegas I was taking & to add the Astaxanthin I needed, my foot pain has just about gone & the little Loose bowels are disapearing ,I will reorder.Thanks.

so great

Reviewer3232046님께서 May 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

the price this time is way low,but it is the best astin

Super Anti-oxident Sun Protection

MikeMember님께서 Aug 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

OmegaAstin has the highest Astaxanthin content (8 mg per gel-cap) of any brand I could find anywhere. It is supposed to protect from sunburn. I plan to put it to the test soon on a beach vacation.

very good

paisleyjade님께서 Aug 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is something everyone should have.

Very good for eyes

Reviewer1568157님께서 Aug 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been struggling with deteriorating eyesight(long sightedness) for the last 3 years. Never expected this but I suddenly realised that I could see clearly now after taking astaxantin for 2 months.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2873668님께서 Sep 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

works well