KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Nutrex, OmegaAstin(오메가아스틴), 60 V-Gels

₩26,144
₩35,655
할인금액: ₩9,511 (27% 할인)
60 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.3 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 5-star
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (6)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 34 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Eye health

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

francesjoan님께서 May 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm 56 drive full time and need this for the constant use of my eyes when I drive. It seems to help with light glare,focus and reduce eye fatigue.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Awesome product at a fab. price

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2317713님께서 Jul 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My friend said his shoulder pain was much better after a few days on it. I can say I tanned better, burned a little but I haven't been consistent with taking it twice a day. I wouldn't trust any other company but this one, they are into quality++++

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

great stuff

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1843596님께서 Jul 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have already noticed more energy, visual clarity and colors more vivid. Am glad to find a great price at iherb. Joints in hands are less sore than usual from gardening chores. Will buy again

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great formula!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Scottishdave님께서 May 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Takes away my fathers joint aches and pains. He was previously was taking the bioastin supreme brand which was great for him and his OA but i believe the oils in this products act synergistically with the astaxanthin for an even more potent product !!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Nutrex, OmegaAstin, 60 V-Gels

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2485125님께서 Jan 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product, I have an Auto immune disease & have been searching for a product like this, it allows me to cut back on the Omegas I was taking & to add the Astaxanthin I needed, my foot pain has just about gone & the little Loose bowels are disapearing ,I will reorder.Thanks.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 34 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »