KO

다른 상품평 (6)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 54 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

There are much better products out there.

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Astaxanthin is one of the best supplements to take. Known as the king of carotenoids, it is a powerful antioxidant that can be readily enter the blood brain barrier to protect the brain and prevent neurodegenerative diseases, greatly increase athletic performance and stamina and shorten recovery time, increase eye vision and protect the eye from UV light, protect skin from sunburn (unusual benefits), anti inflammatory, halt cancer growth, improve immune system, never becomes pro-oxidant (even vitamin C can become oxidant), prevent cardiovascular diseases, alleviates carpal tunnel syndrome, joints pain, protects against UV light and others! Personally, the most felt effect is the improvement in athletic performance. I felt that I can tolerate the pain when running at fast constant speed for much longer distance. After exercising, the body is less likely to ache as well. Another important benefit is the prevention of sunburn. I have fair skin and tend to get sunburn easily. After taking Astaxanthin, I can last long hours under the sun without getting burn. Most people will need to take 2-3 softgels (8-12 mg daily) for maximum benefits. Note that Astaxanthin inhibits nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is needed in body but can be harmful if produced in excess. It works as a vasodilator and it is important in men’s penile erections as well. I have tried dosing at 20mg daily and it does affect penile erection. I do not eliminate that the fact that this can be placebo which seems highly unlikely. I bought this bottle when there was a sale back so the astaxanthin per mg actually costs lesser. Other than the decent amount of astaxanthin per serving, the rest of the ingredients are so low that the product is kind of useless. For example, there is 150 mg of ALA when people are taking at least 1000mg of ALA, 70 mg of GLA when people are taking at least 500 mg of GLA, 50mg of DHA when people are taking at 600mg of DHA/EPA or 80mcg of lutein when people are taking 10mg of lutein. The good side is that the softgels are vegan (rare for softgels), small and easy to swallow. Pricewise, it is actually quite expensive. I would recommend taking the individual components separately (Look at how big the fish oil, borage oil or flax oil softgels are in comparison to this). Check out my page for more reviews!

Eye health

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

francesjoan님께서 May 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm 56 drive full time and need this for the constant use of my eyes when I drive. It seems to help with light glare,focus and reduce eye fatigue.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Awesome product at a fab. price

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2317713님께서 Jul 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My friend said his shoulder pain was much better after a few days on it. I can say I tanned better, burned a little but I haven't been consistent with taking it twice a day. I wouldn't trust any other company but this one, they are into quality++++

great stuff

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1843596님께서 Jul 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have already noticed more energy, visual clarity and colors more vivid. Am glad to find a great price at iherb. Joints in hands are less sore than usual from gardening chores. Will buy again

Side effects of Nutrex, OmegaAstin

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1436597님께서 Aug 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recently family/friends and myself (from Brisbane, Australia) purchased the Nutrex OmeagAstin product, as it was quite reduced in price... probably due to the Expiry date being 2/12. After a week of taking it we are all experiencing constant diarrhea symptoms (so have stopped for the moment). As a number of us all experience identical symptoms, we were quite mystified as to why no-one in previous reviews had mentioned having diarrhea as a symptom. I have read that diarrhea can be a side-effect of taking flaxseed oil, but considering the small amount in this product, I wouldn't have thought the flaxseed the cause. I was considering returning the 5 bottles I purchased (as per iherbs policy), but as I live outside the USA it wouldn't be worth the shipping costs to do so.

상품 1-5 중 전체 54 상품