KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Nutrex CardioAstin

Reviewer2320221님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product. it really works for me. I am a doubting Thomas on some claims but i take another version of astaxanthin for sunburn control so I decided to try this for my 56 yr old eyes and my contrast vision has improved a lot. occasionally I have to read yellow letters on a white background- previously I struggled w/ the task but not any more! typical EXCELLENT iHerb price and service. 4stars

Cardio Protection

Reviewer2645043님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product seems to help. With CHF, I need to boost my cardio health. I ordered this for the Astaxanthin and it also adds L-Carnitine and CO-Q-10. Take this with fat in your meal! Wish it had just a bit more of the CO-Q-10.

Wonderful formula !

Reviewer2770294님께서 Nov 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula encompasses several ingredients that I had wanted to include in my daily regimen. I am now able to take them without having to ingest several extra tablets or capsules. I love the softgels and the Nutrex quality.

Nutrex cardio Astin

Reviewer2792850님께서 Oct 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

the capsules and product so far seem just fine. I would recommend smaller bottles or larger quantities per bottle. also out of three bottles shipped, one glass bottle broke. perhaps it would be safer to have plastic bottles. that said, glass can be recycled.

Good PRODUCT

5311769221686981331님께서 Mar 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product is good as its description.

From Thailand

Reviewer1543188님께서 May 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

lower price so i try to test ...it's OK