KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Nutrex, CardioAstin, 60 V-Gels (Discontinued Item)

₩31,494
₩44,996
할인금액: ₩13,502 (30% 할인)
19 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.5 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 4-star
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 6 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Nutrex CardioAstin

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2320221님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product. it really works for me. I am a doubting Thomas on some claims but i take another version of astaxanthin for sunburn control so I decided to try this for my 56 yr old eyes and my contrast vision has improved a lot. occasionally I have to read yellow letters on a white background- previously I struggled w/ the task but not any more! typical EXCELLENT iHerb price and service. 4stars

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Cardio Protection

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2645043님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product seems to help. With CHF, I need to boost my cardio health. I ordered this for the Astaxanthin and it also adds L-Carnitine and CO-Q-10. Take this with fat in your meal! Wish it had just a bit more of the CO-Q-10.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Wonderful formula !

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2770294님께서 Nov 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula encompasses several ingredients that I had wanted to include in my daily regimen. I am now able to take them without having to ingest several extra tablets or capsules. I love the softgels and the Nutrex quality.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Nutrex cardio Astin

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2792850님께서 Oct 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

the capsules and product so far seem just fine. I would recommend smaller bottles or larger quantities per bottle. also out of three bottles shipped, one glass bottle broke. perhaps it would be safer to have plastic bottles. that said, glass can be recycled.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good PRODUCT

5311769221686981331님께서 Mar 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product is good as its description.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 6 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »