KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Nutrex CardioAstin

Reviewer2320221님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product. it really works for me. I am a doubting Thomas on some claims but i take another version of astaxanthin for sunburn control so I decided to try this for my 56 yr old eyes and my contrast vision has improved a lot. occasionally I have to read yellow letters on a white background- previously I struggled w/ the task but not any more! typical EXCELLENT iHerb price and service. 4stars

Cardio Protection

Reviewer2645043님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product seems to help. With CHF, I need to boost my cardio health. I ordered this for the Astaxanthin and it also adds L-Carnitine and CO-Q-10. Take this with fat in your meal! Wish it had just a bit more of the CO-Q-10.

happy with this

Reviewer1493841님께서 Jan 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

bought this for my husband so have no personal experience but his verdict was that he felt much less tired and far more energetic whilst taking this product.

Buen producto

Reviewer2214333님께서 Sep 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ayuda a mejorar tu corazon, si bien prefiero CoQ10 de Healthy Origins porque prefiero tomar una sola capsula al dia

cardio

Reviewer1983368님께서 Aug 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

have send it to my sister to Kazakhstan; she is happy :)

Great

Scottishdave님께서 Apr 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great formula for having extra energy. Highly recommended.

Great Combination

Reviewer2842299님께서 May 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has CQ-10 added to the Astaxanthin, which the brand that I had ordered in the past did not have. I will order this product again.

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer2736886님께서 Jun 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula is the most affordable Astahanthin (when 70% off) which is highly recommended by Dr. Mercola

Wonderful formula !

Reviewer2770294님께서 Nov 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula encompasses several ingredients that I had wanted to include in my daily regimen. I am now able to take them without having to ingest several extra tablets or capsules. I love the softgels and the Nutrex quality.

Good product, but...

Reviewer2063468님께서 Sep 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't look close enough at the extra ingredients when I placed the order. I eat a paleo diet, so it wasn't totally paleo. For anyone else a fantastic product!

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품