KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Nutiva, Organic Hemp Protein, Vanilla, 16 oz (454 g)

₩21,292
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 10 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Delicious!!!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

heidischuyten님께서 Aug 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have searched for years to find a protein shake that I can consume. I have over 40 food allergies inlcuding gluten, dairy, whey, rice and pretty much everything else. I was so excited when I found this. They shake is declicous and very filling. I would give it a 10 out of 10.

really good!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2401488님께서 Nov 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best shake I have tried so far! It tastes really good, and gives me a energy-boost in the morning. I will keep on buying these for sure!

Good protein powder

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1458185님께서 Mar 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use it in all my smoothies. The vanilla flavour is somewhat strong, covering the taste of hemp decently, but I still need to mix it with berries or something else to add flavour.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Wrong Description! Too much SUGAR!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1177329님께서 Oct 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The description on iHerb lists the sugar content as 3g per serving, but when I received the container it says there is actually 9g sugar. There is also less fiber and protein than what the iHerb description claims. I went to Nutiva's website and they have the same nutritional values listed as the container I received. However, if you look at the photo of the back of the container on iHerb it says the same thing as the product description on iHerb. I guess I'm going to have to contact Nutiva to find out which is correct. The taste isn't terrible. It actually tastes a little like sesame seeds (not sure if that's a good thing or not).

Great Alone or Mixed with Another Shake

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3303538님께서 Jul 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. I can easily have it on its own, with 3-4 scoops in rice, almond, or coconut milk to make an excellent shake (I also add a generous shake of cinnamon and a dash of vanilla, both organic and from iHerb of course). I also add it to the True Vitality Plan Protein Shake (vanilla), because I like to mix hemp, pea, and rice proteins- I believe they're the most effective proteins, best absorbed and easiest on digestion. I also use a blender bottle with blender ball from iHerb; it's the fastest and best way to whip up a quick protein shake.

상품 1-5 중 전체 10 상품