KO

₩22,391

₩25,842

할인금액: ₩3,451 (13% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Delicious!!!

heidischuyten님께서 Aug 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have searched for years to find a protein shake that I can consume. I have over 40 food allergies inlcuding gluten, dairy, whey, rice and pretty much everything else. I was so excited when I found this. They shake is declicous and very filling. I would give it a 10 out of 10.

really good!

Reviewer2401488님께서 Nov 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best shake I have tried so far! It tastes really good, and gives me a energy-boost in the morning. I will keep on buying these for sure!

Good protein powder

Reviewer1458185님께서 Mar 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use it in all my smoothies. The vanilla flavour is somewhat strong, covering the taste of hemp decently, but I still need to mix it with berries or something else to add flavour.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wrong Description! Too much SUGAR!

Reviewer1177329님께서 Oct 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The description on iHerb lists the sugar content as 3g per serving, but when I received the container it says there is actually 9g sugar. There is also less fiber and protein than what the iHerb description claims. I went to Nutiva's website and they have the same nutritional values listed as the container I received. However, if you look at the photo of the back of the container on iHerb it says the same thing as the product description on iHerb. I guess I'm going to have to contact Nutiva to find out which is correct. The taste isn't terrible. It actually tastes a little like sesame seeds (not sure if that's a good thing or not).

Great Alone or Mixed with Another Shake

Reviewer3303538님께서 Jul 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. I can easily have it on its own, with 3-4 scoops in rice, almond, or coconut milk to make an excellent shake (I also add a generous shake of cinnamon and a dash of vanilla, both organic and from iHerb of course). I also add it to the True Vitality Plan Protein Shake (vanilla), because I like to mix hemp, pea, and rice proteins- I believe they're the most effective proteins, best absorbed and easiest on digestion. I also use a blender bottle with blender ball from iHerb; it's the fastest and best way to whip up a quick protein shake.

dissapointed

Reviewer2063611님께서 Mar 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

really wanted to like this shake but hate the after taste. Thought it's an acquired taste but every time it just gets worse. Will not purchase again.

Tastes nice!

5379228678099807549님께서 Jun 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

just to comment on taste wise, the taste is very good and mixes very well with milk. Hemp is very healthy, much better choice than whey protein.

Protein supplement

5670553779898858488님께서 May 31, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product a while back and so far I like it. The taste is fantastic and it seems to be of good quality.

Great stuff!!

Reviewer2639606님께서 Nov 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love Hemp Protein! This stuff is quality. Doesn't taste amazing though, but I don't mind that.

Meh

5112414961767277588님께서 Aug 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

As much as I mix it in my blender (a good blender), I always get this chalky powdery texture. After reading the other reviews, I may be the only one who doesn't think this tastes as vanilla at all..

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품