KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩104,456

₩120,882

할인금액: ₩16,426 (14% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

    알려드립니다: 본 제품은 한국 세관 통관 시  추가적인 작업이 필요할 수 있습니다. 최종 배송까지 수일의 시간이 더 소요될 수 있는 점 미리 알려드립니다.

  • 고객 평점

    5 별점
    4 별점
    (1)
    3 별점
    (0)
    2 별점
    (0)
    1 별점
    (0)
    평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

    I Love Hemp Seeds

    4847223854059433741님께서 Dec 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

    This is great, I don't have to keep running out for more!

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Excellent!

    4764314624611662485님께서 Oct 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

    Excellent product! The seeds are buttery and delicious! I commonly add them to salad or homemade energy bars! :) This is the best price I could find out there.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Great Product

    Reviewer1644954님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

    I use this product every day. It's a great product. I'm concerned that the price has significantly increased in the past twelve months.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Best Hempseed

    Reviewer1020790님께서 Feb 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

    This hempseed is so delicious. I put it in smothies and on top of salads to give extra nutrition. I just re-ordered this product because now my whole family is using it in their smoothies and salads as well. All of us enjoy an active lifestyle and it seems to provide the extra nutrition that we need to find success in our activites. I order everthing from Iherb from probiotics, skin care, BioKleen cleaning supplies, essential oils, and whole food supplements like hemp seed, chlorella, and spirulina. Great shipping and great prices.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    nutiva

    Reviewer2947813님께서 Nov 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

    always great

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    I Love 'Em!

    GrapeGate님께서 Oct 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

    I love these seeds. They go great on salads, blended in smoothies or on top of smoothies. Only drawback was the total before and after costs of shipping them with UPS to Denmark (import taxes etc.). Great hemp seeds, though :-)

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    good for your body!

    Reviewer2441685님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

    The hemp seeds are delicious and very versatile. I put them in my salads, smoothies and soups! Great flavor!

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Good stuff!

    HealthyGuy님께서 Mar 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

    This is really great tasting stuff! Well packaged, without creating a lot of waste! Will buy again!

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

    Nutiva organic shelled hempseed

    Reviewer1746768님께서 Feb 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

    totaly vacume sealed fresh great tasting product.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Perfect

    Reviewer2447413님께서 May 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

    perfect, Thank you!

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품

    « 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »