KO

₩22,353

₩27,580

할인금액: ₩5,227 (19% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Amazing

5024473398639733671님께서 Dec 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this use it in all our cooking , from soups, cakes, cookie, salad . Has a nutty taste but really great:)

mr

5585571267706487667님께서 Jan 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product

!!

4862320147674356629님께서 Jan 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best oil for skin, hair and health !! I love it

Nutiva Hemp Oil -orgainc

5266528487377478512님께서 Sep 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love it! its smooth and easy to take with a slightly nutty flavour and I definitely feels as though the inflammation I feel in my joints and muscles after a hard yoga session has lessened and the duration of the tenderness has lessoned. Highly recommend it. Agrees with my constitution better than flaxseed oil

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nutiva Organic hemp oil, cold pressed

Reviewer2626023님께서 Jan 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't had this long however we have already noticed a good difference in puppy's fur, very soft.Hoping it stops the malting aswell.

Nature's Answer

5477183173425358397님께서 Jun 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like taking hemp oil in my daily routine as a supplement. Hemp offers so many nutrients and vitamins to your body. It is Nature's Answer to many things that plague us in our lives. I have noticed my sores heal quicker. I applied it to my hand that I burnt and it healed very well without a scar from what I can see. It was not a bad burn but enough to warrant some kind of treatment, and I chose my hemp oil. Nutiva has a very good blend and it is organic. Has a bit of a nutty flavor and when mixed with other things that you would use a cold oil in you cannot tell a difference from other oils.

For everyday use

chrissimcleod님께서 Jun 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really enjoy using on toast instead of butter. No good for cooking but a great health choice instead of other sources of omega.

One of my favorites

Jarousek님께서 Jun 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hemp seed oil is by gar my favorite oil for salads. It's nutty taste and nutritional value are worth of every penny. I have been using this oil for over two years and have not found any better substitute.

Every day

Reviewer2350742님께서 Mar 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The bootle gets empty to fast... : )

okey taste - superb oil

Reviewer2602542님께서 Jan 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

good taste, better then flax seed oil. great product, good manufacturer (nutiva). will buy again

상품 31-40 중 전체 189 상품