KO

₩24,566

₩28,416

할인금액: ₩3,850 (14% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• 고객 평점

5 별점
    4 별점
    3 별점
    2 별점
    1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

So much for so little $$$!

Reviewer1360318님께서 Dec 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is great, with a yummy nutty flavor, and it's green! Like another person commented: what I paid for this 24oz bottle is nearly the same as what I'd pay for an 8oz bottle at a local store.

Ruth

Reviewer1382473님께서 Oct 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Hemp oil is a very good product that should be generally available to the public and therefore would not be so expensive!

Martin

Reviewer2359606님께서 May 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rich nutty tasting flavour, great on toast and over salads

Great product, tough bottle

Reviewer2182707님께서 Jan 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This oil is very fresh and great for recipes, the only thing I dont like about it is the bottle. It's tough to squeeze out.

Good product.

Reviewer1840580님께서 Nov 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with product, if you like the hemp seeds you'll like this oil. Only 4 stars because I would prefer it in a glass container rather than plastic.

Value oil

4834675214612867231님께서 Sep 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product's unique composition is worth gold. My pain is milder. I am more alert.

Going back to Flax oil

5467951958981891830님께서 Dec 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just really couldn't take the taste of this.

Best value so cheap , Hemp oil is expensive in Australia

Reviewer2134084님께서 Apr 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Anything organic is a plus today! I add this to my protein shake. Omega 3 6 and 9

ingester

Reviewer2576452님께서 Jul 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

good value, great product, would like to see this in larger containers for better value and les packaging.

Great Taste!

BelieveJesus4EternalLife님께서 Aug 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this oil tastes great. I use it for anything that could use a bit of oil dressing in place of olive oil or sunflower oil. The color adds to the appeal as well. It looks almost as green as pumpkin seed oil, but tastes even better...and has omega-3. I recommend you give this a try. I really love it!

상품 31-40 중 전체 156 상품