KO

iHerb 상품평

₩13,500

₩16,202

할인금액: ₩2,702 (17% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • 알려드립니다: 본 제품은 한국 세관 통관 시  추가적인 작업이 필요할 수 있습니다. 최종 배송까지 수일의 시간이 더 소요될 수 있는 점 미리 알려드립니다.

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Excellent and lower in calories!

Reviewer1177256님께서 Nov 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I made the switch to Nutiva's coconut flour because it was cheaper- but actually I find I prefer it to Edward &Son's! It has such a great texture- makes everything taste like cookie dough to me!! AND it's lower in calories 45 cals in 2 tbsp!! Awesome! check out my blog for recipe ideas! http://kabochasandcoconutbutter.wordpress.com

Better than wheat flour

Gdaiva님께서 Feb 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is so much better that wheat flour, if you are sensitive to wheat. It take so little, like 4 time less than the wheat flour calles for the recipe. Taste great, no much different in taste than wheat, very mild, i made cake, muffins, even rolled fish in it and made fish fingers, cooked in coconut oil, was fantastic!

Coconut Flour

5446080798581402306님께서 Nov 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a fantastic product. I use it in place of regular flour for lots of recipes. I use it for pancakes, cakes and frying. Love this product!

Best price I have found

4926275561207979998님께서 Nov 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We are going nuts with coconut flour. This is a good product. If you order right, it is far and away the best price around and the shipping is free.

Great product

4699703543274872025님께서 Oct 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives your baked goods a nice coconutty smell! Great quality and from a reliable source! The best price for organic coconut flour! Low carb and gluten free too. Use 1/4 coconut flour in place of other flours with extra liquid as it absorbs the liquid to give your baked goods a subtle sweet, coconutty taste! Definitely buying this again. Rate my review please.:)

Delish!

LicensedMassageTherapist님께서 Jan 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Coconut flour can be tricky to work with. I've used this in cookie recipes, waffles, cakes, candies and I'm hoping to try bread very soon. This was a great price for a great product. If you're ready to try coconut flour don't be scared to purchase this. One tip: follow coconut flour recipes EXACTLY.

Coconut flour

Reviewer2854846님께서 Feb 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really like this product. 1st time I have ever purchased coconut flour. Enjoy the freshness and quality. Wonderful!

Best price + quality

Sweetx-Shorty님께서 Aug 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tried out a couple of different coconut flour brands before this and i am genuinely surprised at the quality of this product, considering the fact that it is almost 66% cheaper than the next cheapest brand. It has a faint coconut fragrance which is very pleasant and not present in many brands. I consider this to be a plus as i think it means the flour is relatively fresh and not as processed. Very very recommended to get this. PS: These run out very quickly, so do grab them once they're available!

Great product

5134216114242959700님께서 Oct 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product in the granola I make. Fantastic product

Must have

4724181938824141504님께서 Aug 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Must have for paleo baking! Great texture and taste

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품