KO

iHerb 상품평

₩3,025

₩3,559

할인금액: ₩534 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Deliciously filling.

Reviewer2853471님께서 Jan 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave this to my pregnant sister to try as she was having difficulty feeling like any sort of foods in the mornings. She reports that the mild flavours and cinnamon taste 'hit the spot' and kept her full and NOT sick until lunch.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Happy Morning, Breakfast Smoothie, Super Cinnamon, 4.22 oz (120 g)

Reviewer2435098님께서 Mar 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

my toddler loves these; we use it as a healthy dessert

very good

5575497986573372970님께서 Aug 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good for babies

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for Babies Breakfast!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Babies LOVE this breakfast smoothie! It is so handy to carry with you in your purse or diaper bag. Iherb has many other great Happytot food items too. They have many great fruit and veggie combos that babies love.

Convenient, On The Go Snack

shoppingmama님께서 Feb 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

A convenient feed, baby likes the taste and it is also suitable as a on the go snack for the toddler. I like to chill it in the fridge as a hot day cold snack for the older kids who just squeeze it out straight from packet. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품