KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,952

₩17,079

할인금액: ₩5,127 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

SOOOOOO GOOD!

Reviewer1977449님께서 May 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is such a wonderful sweetener! I love it in iced tea, coffee... you name it! I imagine the bottle will last a long time... You only need a few drops!

Great!

Reviewer2891786님께서 Jun 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, exactly what I hoped for. The taste is excellent and the price was unbeatable. Thank you!

Love it.

Reviewer2297675님께서 Apr 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

LOVE IT. Nice flavor, very mild. My favorite.

Wonderful product

Reviewer1431827님께서 Apr 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazing taste and you only need a few drops. It's the best vanilla stevia out there to date. NuNaturals produces the best Stevia on the market, barnone. No bitterness, just yummy and guilt free. My favorite is mixing it in my oatmeal and greek yogurt.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best liquid stevia there is!

Reviewer1910900님께서 Apr 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

In my opinion, this is the best liquid stevia product in the market! It contains real vanilla and the stevia doesn't have a bitter aftertaste like a lot of the other stevia products out there. This adds just enough sweetness to my coffee and tea. Also, iherb.com has the best prices on this item, which is expensive everywhere else.

good flavour

Reviewer1316223님께서 Jun 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

good flavour - I am still experimenting with amounts but happy with product

Yummy vanilla stevia

Reviewer1511504님께서 Jun 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is pleasant and sweet, no repugnant aftertastes. Only a few drops are needed to sweeten, so the small bottle lasts really long. Especially great in smoothies.

Good Stuff

Reviewer2980981님께서 Aug 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was very happy with this product! I used while on my diet to make me cream soda. I used the NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia and sparkling water it was great!

potent

Reviewer2325917님께서 Aug 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

tasty

Delicious

Reviewer3086214님께서 Sep 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I never liked stevia until I tried this! No unpleasant aftertaste. I use it lots of different ways but most recently about 4 drops to give a delicious taste to plain (unsweetened) yogurt.

상품 61-70 중 전체 133 상품