KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,912

₩17,022

할인금액: ₩5,110 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Thanks for a great product.

Reviewer3020922님께서 Feb 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm certainly impressed with this product. As a former user of sugar-free syrups for my capuccino, I was pleased to find this product that has a natural sweetener and is also alcohol-free. Less volume, less cost, great taste...it has it all.

Great, Tasty Product

Reviewer1346946님께서 Mar 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a huge fan of stevia, and NuNaturals is the best brand. This vanilla-flavored stevia is very tasty! And I appreciate that they sell alcohol-free liquid stevia.

Great taste

Reviewer1525969님께서 Mar 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nu Naturals is the best liquid stevia. The vanilla flavor in this product is just right.

NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia

Reviewer2677226님께서 Mar 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found this to be an excellent tasting sugar substitute and highly recommend this brand to everyone.

Super product

Reviewer2836704님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good taste,no "artificial" or bi-taste. I'm 100% satisfied

Great

Reviewer1278618님께서 Mar 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love NuNaturals and this vanilla stevia is wonderful!

Loving it

Reviewer1387390님께서 Mar 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect sweetner for tea, cream, cakes and deserts

Wonderful!

Reviewer3296142님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This sweetener is wonderful in yogurt and hot teas. There is no bitterness, and I like the subtle vanilla flavor.

yummy

Reviewer2603601님께서 Mar 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I make my own diet cream soda with this. 8 oz club soda and put about 20 drops of the vanilla in it. and yum yum!!

best stevia product yet

Reviewer1743583님께서 Mar 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several other brands of liquid and powder stevia. This is the only one that has no aftertaste. The vanilla is subtle and not overpowering. I am going to try some of nunaturals other stevia products as well.

상품 51-60 중 전체 133 상품