KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Wonderful!

5630411448834443711님께서 Oct 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I LOVE THIS in my cappuchino, it gives such a warm sweet taste - reminds me of brown sugar!

Best Stevia

Reviewer1288436님께서 Oct 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used for years! No bitterness. Add it to plain yogurt and the occasional coffee. Best stevia out there.

Love the Vanilla Stevia

Reviewer1339468님께서 Oct 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product in baking as well as in making my own drinks like Cherry Vanilla Cola - made with this Vanilla Stevia and Black Cherry extract and club soda. LOVE IT!!!!

great

thedaintypig님께서 Oct 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

if you like and use stevia, this one is the best. It blends in very well in liquids (great for drinks), and is nice to bake with.

Use it for everything!

Reviewer1512993님께서 Oct 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great to add in so many things. Smoothies, tea, plain yogurt, etc. A few drops goes a LONG way, so it lasts for awhile.

Great!

nydelied님께서 Sep 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is really good and has a perfect vanilla flavor.

Love this alcohol-free version

kaheekim님께서 Sep 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love that NuNaturals stevia does not have that bitter aftertaste! I have it everyday with my Greek Yogurt and blueberries, or in my almond milk with a little bit of cinnamon.

NuNaturals Alcohol Free Vanilla Stevia

Corinne님께서 Sep 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product! It's been my saviour since being on the HCG protocol. Great taste - I use it in my coffee and slip it into cakes, etc. to reduce the amount of sugar that my kids are consuming. I carry a bottle in my handbag and have one next to the coffee machine. Have just ordered the other NuNaturals flavours - can't wait to give them a try too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best liquid stevia bar none period!

Reviewer2645168님께서 Aug 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried now brand and sweetleaf and as long as they never change the formula for this stevia I will remain loyal. Simply the best and the only one I will continue to use!

So versatile

4947026682650520224님께서 Aug 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love using this in yoghurt and cold desserts.

상품 31-40 중 전체 132 상품