KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia

Reviewer1659846님께서 Nov 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great product. Supperior for coffee. A little dropper does the trick. An excellent alternative to other sweeteners. Priced right for mutiple bottles. great customer service and fast shipping.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Takes some getting used to

Reviewer1171437님께서 Nov 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I first starting using this, i didn't really like it because I wasn't used to the taste of stevia. Now that I am used to it, this is my favorite sweetener for my coffee.

Pleasantly surprised!

Reviewer1534820님께서 Nov 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was nervous to order this product as I have never used flavored stevia before, but it is great! Not bitter at all and has wonderful vanilla flavor. I use it in coffee, baking, and add it to sparkling water with a splash of milk for sugar free cream soda. I also use it in my daily Apple Cider Vinegar "cocktails" to help the ACV go down. Quite tasty actually. Will be reordering soon.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Love this stuff

Umbridge님께서 Nov 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

As with the other NuNaturals stevia, this has no bitter aftertaste. I wouldn't mind a stronger vanilla flavour, but that's just being nit-picky!

Great Tasting

Reviewer2287491님께서 Nov 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best online price EVER! Fast shipping and true to word.

Stevia

Reviewer1910014님께서 Oct 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff. As sweet ad you like or not you choose the drops. Better than the packets. It also has a true vanilla flavor. Great in coffee and tea.

Another great stevia extract from Nu Naturals

Reviewer3158324님께서 Oct 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used Nu Naturals alcohol-free stevia for years, and have introduced a lot of my friends to it. It sweetens well with no after-taste which the powdered forms can often produce. This vanilla flavored extract is a nice alternative to "old faithful" and adds interest to coffee and teas.

Love nunaturals Stevia

Reviewer1631954님께서 Sep 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best tasting sweetener. We love it & use it for MANY things.

Delicious

Reviewer3086214님께서 Sep 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I never liked stevia until I tried this! No unpleasant aftertaste. I use it lots of different ways but most recently about 4 drops to give a delicious taste to plain (unsweetened) yogurt.

potent

Reviewer2325917님께서 Aug 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

tasty