KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,912

₩17,022

할인금액: ₩5,110 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great for homemade chocolate

LantauMama님께서 Jun 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this for a simple homemade chocolate treat: coconut oil, raw cocao powder, Vanilla Stevia drops to taste, and then whatever else you want to add - coconut flakes, chia seeds, chopped nuts, himalayan pink salt, etc... it's an easy way to make a chocolate treat!

Pleasantly surprised!

Reviewer1534820님께서 Nov 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was nervous to order this product as I have never used flavored stevia before, but it is great! Not bitter at all and has wonderful vanilla flavor. I use it in coffee, baking, and add it to sparkling water with a splash of milk for sugar free cream soda. I also use it in my daily Apple Cider Vinegar "cocktails" to help the ACV go down. Quite tasty actually. Will be reordering soon.

Awesome Taste!

Reviewer2147901님께서 Dec 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stevia is very good and has a more vanilla taste than Sweet Leaf.

Traditional vanilla taste

Reviewer2265261님께서 Jul 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes like an actual vanilla bean rather than a synthetic vanilla flavor.

REALLY LOVE IT!

Reviewer1982885님께서 Aug 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

REALLY LOVE IT! The real vanilla extract in it makes all the difference.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Perfect for coffee and tea

Reviewer1144897님께서 Jun 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried other stevia products over the past few years in an effort to avoid artificial sweeteners, but they all left a horrid after-taste. Not this one. Finally, something good to put in my coffee!

NuNaturals, Vanilla Stevia, Alcohol Free, 2 fl oz

Reviewer1561112님께서 Mar 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent.

Great product

Reviewer2008437님께서 Dec 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good - like the alcohol free - not such a bite:)

Best Vanilla Stevia

Reviewer3315135님께서 Jan 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love NuNaturals liquid Stevia whether vanilla or plain. Love iherb's price also. No fault of iherb but I wish NuNaturals made a bigger bottle of their liquid product. I would not mind paying a little extra because I buy 8 bottles at a time! Thanks iherb!

Amazing Flavor

Reviewer1415989님께서 Jul 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This sweetener is so good. It is terrific in coffee, and sparkling water to make "creme soda." My only complaint is that I go through it faster than a cheaper stevia -glycerite drops from another brand . I think it's because the vanilla flavor dilutes the sweetness just a little, so it takes more to sweeten. Still, I would buy again. It is a treat!

상품 1-10 중 전체 133 상품