KO

₩12,431

₩17,764

할인금액: ₩5,333 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Pretty good vanilla sweetener

4783132678704439952님께서 Dec 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm new to the sugar-free life style and it's been rough... and without this stevia it would have been nearly impossible! Thanks to this I still get to have my tasty vanilla lattes without guilt. It's out of stock now but soon as its in stock again, I will buy an extra bottle to keep in my purse- so I can add to my sugar free coffee on the go! It's better than than the other non-sugar sweeteners i've tried and the best brand i've had so far. Will keep buying this brand. :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Never tried the old formulation

5432964281261472604님께서 May 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I enjoyed this brand of stevia drops. Nice bottle and was not too bitter for me. Only thing I will say is I wish the vanilla taste was stronger! But I still liked it :^) a good price also for €9

Good Product

Reviewer1351793님께서 Sep 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used this product in a smoothy drink, tasted great

Delicious!

Reviewer3061764님께서 Feb 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delicious, carbohydrate-free sweetener, really nice for diabetics. I love the vanilla taste of this product!

Nice

Reviewer2045416님께서 Apr 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Vanilla flavour makes stevia even better.

Vanilla Stevia

Reviewer2181478님께서 Aug 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had high expectations when i ordered this product, and I checked my mail box every day to see if it had arrived. And finally it came. I used Vanilla Stevia for waffles and caffe latte. The waffles turned out to taste very good, and so did te coffee. This is a brilliant product that I already have recomended to other people, and soon I will buy Stevia without any flavour. The only negative thing about Vanilla Stevia is that it could taste a bit like fake sweetening, like aspartam or sucralose. I noticed that if you put in too much it wouldn't taste good, but then it came to my mind that I'm not supposed to use a lot - and then the whole thing changed. Vanilla Stevia is brilliant.

Good taste

Reviewer2388818님께서 Aug 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tried this sweetner to see if I would like it better than the regular vanilla stevia which contains alcohol. It is good, but I prefer the original one as it has a stronger vanilla taste...

Nice

Reviewer3248907님께서 Aug 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very Good. i use it in Raw Chocolate

Excellent product

Reviewer2388340님께서 Oct 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The whole family enjoys this alternative sweetener. We use it to sweeten plain Greek Yogurt and in place of sugar in many recipes.

Vanilla Stevia

Reviewer1886499님께서 Oct 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

nice