KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,344

₩17,640

할인금액: ₩5,295 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good Product

Reviewer1351793님께서 Sep 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used this product in a smoothy drink, tasted great

Delicious!

Reviewer3061764님께서 Feb 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delicious, carbohydrate-free sweetener, really nice for diabetics. I love the vanilla taste of this product!

Nice

Reviewer2045416님께서 Apr 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Vanilla flavour makes stevia even better.

Vanilla Stevia

Reviewer2181478님께서 Aug 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had high expectations when i ordered this product, and I checked my mail box every day to see if it had arrived. And finally it came. I used Vanilla Stevia for waffles and caffe latte. The waffles turned out to taste very good, and so did te coffee. This is a brilliant product that I already have recomended to other people, and soon I will buy Stevia without any flavour. The only negative thing about Vanilla Stevia is that it could taste a bit like fake sweetening, like aspartam or sucralose. I noticed that if you put in too much it wouldn't taste good, but then it came to my mind that I'm not supposed to use a lot - and then the whole thing changed. Vanilla Stevia is brilliant.

Good taste

Reviewer2388818님께서 Aug 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tried this sweetner to see if I would like it better than the regular vanilla stevia which contains alcohol. It is good, but I prefer the original one as it has a stronger vanilla taste...

Nice

Reviewer3248907님께서 Aug 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very Good. i use it in Raw Chocolate

Excellent product

Reviewer2388340님께서 Oct 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The whole family enjoys this alternative sweetener. We use it to sweeten plain Greek Yogurt and in place of sugar in many recipes.

Vanilla Stevia

Reviewer1886499님께서 Oct 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

nice

Almost perfect!

Reviewer2509447님께서 Jan 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is almost worth those five stars, but as the slightly bitter taste of stevia is still there, I can only give four (but it's almost 5, you can't blame the product for the natural taste). I use in coffee, whipped cream etc.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

happydays님께서 Mar 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice vaillaflavour.