KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Take a great product, and RUIN it by reformulating it

Reviewer2571468님께서 Jul 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have religiously used this alcohol free vanilla stevia for two years. My last order, once it finally came back into stock, was received last week. I was so excited, only to be disgustingly surprised in my first usage, my morning coffee. The formula is thicker than previously (it was like water before, now the viscosity is like glyerin) and it has a god-awful bitter aftertaste, the one reason I fastidiously buy NuNaturals, for the non-bitter non metallic taste. Well, you managed to reformulate and make your stevia taste WORSE than every other brand, NuNaturals. Please, whatever you did, trash it and go back to your old formula, pronto. Or else, I'm just going to buy cheaper Trader Joe's liquid stevia, for convenience. One horrible tasting stevia is just the same as the others, and right now, you all just put yourself at or below the competition in regards to bitterness and taste. I dread my morning coffee now with your product.

Very disappointed with new formulation July 1, 2013

4679948533973024285님께서 Jul 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This had been a great product but with NuNaturals recent reformulation I can no longer say that. It now has a very noticeable bitter taste and more product is required to attain the same degree of sweetness. Also, the liquid has a different viscosity and when the dropper is returned to the bottle the liquid tends to collect a the top of the bottle. It then runs down the outside of the bottle making a mess.

NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia alcohol free

5535996690890425676님께서 Sep 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product used to be the gold standard for stevia and now it's below mediocre. Some time in the spring or summer of 2013 NuNaturals lost the formula/extraction rights and this product is now ruined. I had been a customer for many years and I just can't stomach it now. It is incredibly bitter and the color and texture are not even close to palatable. It has a bitter licorice aftertaste that you just can't get rid of no matter how much you try. It doesn't complement any of the foods or drinks I normally used it in before. In fact I'm thinking of patching my leaky gutters with the 3 leftover bottles I have. It's so thick now that I might be able to put the unused liquid stevia to other uses. I mourn the loss of a great sweetener but what also makes this difficult is NuNaturals poor customer service and marginalization to those of us that have contacted them. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT ANYMORE!!!

Great for homemade chocolate

LantauMama님께서 Jun 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this for a simple homemade chocolate treat: coconut oil, raw cocao powder, Vanilla Stevia drops to taste, and then whatever else you want to add - coconut flakes, chia seeds, chopped nuts, himalayan pink salt, etc... it's an easy way to make a chocolate treat!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The product lost it`s sweetness and taste, no point in buying.

5608086616687805811님께서 Dec 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I first bought this product in July of 2012 and loved it, now I received a new shipment and was very disappointed to discover nothing about it is the same, aside from the packaging. The potency is much lower then it used to, so one has to use twice as much to get the sweetness and the vanilla flavour. Sadly I won`t be buying it again, NuNaturals should consider reverting to the old formula.

Traditional vanilla taste

Reviewer2265261님께서 Jul 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes like an actual vanilla bean rather than a synthetic vanilla flavor.

Awesome Taste!

Reviewer2147901님께서 Dec 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stevia is very good and has a more vanilla taste than Sweet Leaf.

Pleasantly surprised!

Reviewer1534820님께서 Nov 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was nervous to order this product as I have never used flavored stevia before, but it is great! Not bitter at all and has wonderful vanilla flavor. I use it in coffee, baking, and add it to sparkling water with a splash of milk for sugar free cream soda. I also use it in my daily Apple Cider Vinegar "cocktails" to help the ACV go down. Quite tasty actually. Will be reordering soon.

No star

5440780117057987469님께서 Oct 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for yrs and did love it!!! But the company has change the formula and now it is not sweet at all and bitter. NuNaturals said it might be till March before the liquid stevia's are fixed. Wish I would of known this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Perfect for coffee and tea

Reviewer1144897님께서 Jun 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried other stevia products over the past few years in an effort to avoid artificial sweeteners, but they all left a horrid after-taste. Not this one. Finally, something good to put in my coffee!

상품 1-10 중 전체 185 상품