KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Powerful with a great taste!

Indigo님께서 Aug 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one potent stevia extract! I've used numerous different brands of stevia in the past and none of them have come close to the strength and flavour of this one. This will last me *forever* because I am using substantially less than I have with previous brands. Great taste as well. Would definitely recommend!

NuNaturals, Pure NuStevia Extract -- A Great Sweetener

Reviewer1470294님께서 Feb 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We are very happy with your product, NuNaturals Pure NuStevia Extract, in helping us have sweets without the harmful effects of corn syrup or refined sugar. Used in the right amounts, it sweetens without after-taste, and is great for our health. Thank you!

Amazed

Reviewer1543766님께서 Jan 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been purchasing stevia extract for some years and then received your product which really threw me since it was so sweet - obviously the stuff I have had before was diluted down with some other product - I have had to make very small spatula type spoons in order to measure the minute quantity now required - an excellent product and unbelievably low priced

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

found a new stevia brand for me

Reviewer2160403님께서 Jan 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great taste + good pricing = winner brand/company. Was not sure when I ordered it but now my 'go-to' brand of stevia

Best stevia

Reviewer2471457님께서 Jan 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tied many stevia products and find the nunaturals pure stevia is the best. Add some vanilla beans to the powder and you have the perfect sweetener.

Amazing product!!

Reviewer1338104님께서 Jan 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many brands...NuNaturals is in an class above all...far superior.

The Best Discovery

Reviewer1927182님께서 Nov 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this has been the best discovery - no after taste, sweet, only requires a smidgen to sweeten 1 serving of a beverage or 1/4 tsp for a gallon of tea...we use to sweeten fruit smoothies

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

stevia

Reviewer3055813님께서 Oct 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is REALLY good.

great taste

Reviewer1527378님께서 Oct 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very sweet true flavor, and not bitter AT ALL. I love this stevia so much!

Stevia - Fantastic

Reviewer3134649님께서 Oct 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

brilliant product, brilliant price