KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

review

4658735289574323612님께서 Sep 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

good quality and reasonable prices. Speedy delivery and comprehensive service

great taste

Reviewer1527378님께서 Oct 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very sweet true flavor, and not bitter AT ALL. I love this stevia so much!

Amazed

Reviewer1543766님께서 Jan 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been purchasing stevia extract for some years and then received your product which really threw me since it was so sweet - obviously the stuff I have had before was diluted down with some other product - I have had to make very small spatula type spoons in order to measure the minute quantity now required - an excellent product and unbelievably low priced

Amazing product!!

Reviewer1338104님께서 Jan 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many brands...NuNaturals is in an class above all...far superior.

feedback

Reviewer1378328님께서 Apr 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good service\ product as discribed

NuStevia Pure Indeed

Reviewer1994331님께서 May 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have to assume that this product is pure like it says because it is really sweet. Sometimes a tiny bit is too much. I haven't baked with it yet, but everything I have used it in so far has turned out perfectly sweet, no bitterness. Will probably last me a lifetime--and what a great value.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

found a new stevia brand for me

Reviewer2160403님께서 Jan 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great taste + good pricing = winner brand/company. Was not sure when I ordered it but now my 'go-to' brand of stevia

I like it.

Reviewer2535328님께서 Mar 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will order this again and again.

Pure Stevia

Reviewer2648402님께서 Aug 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a low-cost way to buy pure Stevia. I often buy the 5lb bag of stevia that is diluted for convenience, because NuStevia has no bitter aftertaste, but there are two occasions each day when one eighth of a teaspoon of the pure stevia is not too much. I use the diluted version when I want a more accurate measurement.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Powerful with a great taste!

Indigo님께서 Aug 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one potent stevia extract! I've used numerous different brands of stevia in the past and none of them have come close to the strength and flavour of this one. This will last me *forever* because I am using substantially less than I have with previous brands. Great taste as well. Would definitely recommend!

상품 11-20 중 전체 28 상품