KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

NuNaturals, Pure NuStevia, White Stevia Extract, 2.2 lbs (1 Kilo)

₩229,294
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품

First batch, great. Second, terrible!

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4701037082187198627님께서 Dec 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had ordered this product from the NuNaturals website several times before and loved it. I then ordered it from iHerb in February 2013 because of iHerb's great price. The texture was a bit different but it was just as good. In fact, it was easier to shake/pour. I re-ordered the exact same product from iHerb again in December 2013 and it's terrible! It's basically worthless. There's almost zero sweetness and it has a slightly weird aftertaste. I contacted iHerb via their chat option and the customer service rep said I should contact the manuafacturer. I then went to NuNaturals and left a message on their contact page/form and am waiting to hear back from them. I'd recommend not ordering this product until you're sure they've got this problem worked out.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY !!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1619000님께서 Jan 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a die-hard iHerb customer for a decade, so dont get me wrong . But this product is re-formulated to be Bogus. It is not a valid Stevia product and I am requesting iHerb to take it back and issue credit.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Was good before, no good now

5169083285302039495님께서 Jan 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'd previously bought the 1 lb container for my wife - was the best Stevia of anything she'd tried. So this time bought the 2.2 lb packet after getting through the 1 lb in 9 months. However, this is nothing like the previous - different colour, not very sweet, with a strange bitterish taste slightly reminiscent of candy-floss and pop-corn. I'm currently requesting a refund - a lot of money to waste when my wife refuses to use it.

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품