KO

iHerb 상품평

₩240,688

₩240,688

할인금액: ₩0 (0% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

First batch, great. Second, terrible!

4701037082187198627님께서 Dec 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had ordered this product from the NuNaturals website several times before and loved it. I then ordered it from iHerb in February 2013 because of iHerb's great price. The texture was a bit different but it was just as good. In fact, it was easier to shake/pour. I re-ordered the exact same product from iHerb again in December 2013 and it's terrible! It's basically worthless. There's almost zero sweetness and it has a slightly weird aftertaste. I contacted iHerb via their chat option and the customer service rep said I should contact the manuafacturer. I then went to NuNaturals and left a message on their contact page/form and am waiting to hear back from them. I'd recommend not ordering this product until you're sure they've got this problem worked out.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY !!

Reviewer1619000님께서 Jan 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a die-hard iHerb customer for a decade, so dont get me wrong . But this product is re-formulated to be Bogus. It is not a valid Stevia product and I am requesting iHerb to take it back and issue credit.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Was good before, no good now

5169083285302039495님께서 Jan 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'd previously bought the 1 lb container for my wife - was the best Stevia of anything she'd tried. So this time bought the 2.2 lb packet after getting through the 1 lb in 9 months. However, this is nothing like the previous - different colour, not very sweet, with a strange bitterish taste slightly reminiscent of candy-floss and pop-corn. I'm currently requesting a refund - a lot of money to waste when my wife refuses to use it.

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품