KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

First batch, great. Second, terrible!

4701037082187198627님께서 Dec 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had ordered this product from the NuNaturals website several times before and loved it. I then ordered it from iHerb in February 2013 because of iHerb's great price. The texture was a bit different but it was just as good. In fact, it was easier to shake/pour. I re-ordered the exact same product from iHerb again in December 2013 and it's terrible! It's basically worthless. There's almost zero sweetness and it has a slightly weird aftertaste. I contacted iHerb via their chat option and the customer service rep said I should contact the manuafacturer. I then went to NuNaturals and left a message on their contact page/form and am waiting to hear back from them. I'd recommend not ordering this product until you're sure they've got this problem worked out.

great

Reviewer1133035님께서 Apr 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried stevia from several different distributors and yours is the best I have tried so far, DONT CHANGE ANYTHING, I'll be your customer until Jesus comes :)

This is a MUST HAVE!!!

4621168093083073883님께서 Aug 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered Friday morning... received Tuesday... so very happy with seller as well as the product. My health problems are with sugar and subsequently sugar substitutes. This is an AMAZING and NATURAL alternative to sugar. NO CARBS!!! I used to use the NuStevia mixed with natural maltodextrin but VERY happy that I have this instead. Far cheaper to use this and I prefer to not have the maltodextrin. I made 1/2 gallon iced tea this morning and used 1 tsp (level) to sweeten it. It was WAY too sweet. Tomorrow I will use only 1/2 tsp. I expect this to last a couple years at least with only using such a tiny amount. I also mixed a tiny sprinkle into fresh fruit and my 19 month old gobbles it up. She normally turns away any fruit with the slightest amount of tartness. Most important, it removes most all the bitterness associated with other Stevia products. Just another recommendation, there is also a bake mix by NuNaturals that is awesome. It gets used cup for cup like white sugar in a recipe and really gives baked goods a great texture.

Love this stuff!

Reviewer1422703님께서 Apr 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried pretty much all stevia brands and this is by far the best I used. I was partial to KAL pure stevia extract, but I heard about NuNaturals Pure Stevia Extract and wanted to try it because it was another one that didn't contain any other fillers. It has an even sweeter taste and no bitter aftertaste. Love it! I will definitely be ordering again and I'm excited to try and bake with it.

New Formulation

Reviewer2449690님께서 Dec 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you've ordered this product in the past be advised that the formulation has changed. This new formulation is slightly less potent and not as good (slightly bitter aftertaste) as the prior formulation. It's still good, but not better than other brands such as NOW Foods. I've found I like it better if I mix in a small amount of another sweetener such as Sucralose.

It's Great!

5629246480249194983님께서 Feb 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has been great and I've had no bitterness and it also disolves very quickly and easily. I've used powders that didn't disolve as easily and they also had a bitterness when used too much. This is just right.

The Best Discovery

Reviewer1927182님께서 Nov 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this has been the best discovery - no after taste, sweet, only requires a smidgen to sweeten 1 serving of a beverage or 1/4 tsp for a gallon of tea...we use to sweeten fruit smoothies

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Pure Stevia..Its a good thing.

Reviewer3360117님께서 Oct 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband loves this stuff. He uses it on his oatmeal and in his hot tea. You use so little it so it last forever. 1/8 tsp instead of 2 teaspoons of sugar. Just be careful. It can be bitter if you use to much.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY !!

Reviewer1619000님께서 Jan 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a die-hard iHerb customer for a decade, so dont get me wrong . But this product is re-formulated to be Bogus. It is not a valid Stevia product and I am requesting iHerb to take it back and issue credit.

Pure Stevia

Reviewer2648402님께서 Aug 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a low-cost way to buy pure Stevia. I often buy the 5lb bag of stevia that is diluted for convenience, because NuStevia has no bitter aftertaste, but there are two occasions each day when one eighth of a teaspoon of the pure stevia is not too much. I use the diluted version when I want a more accurate measurement.

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품