KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,877

₩16,972

할인금액: ₩5,095 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Nice

Norwegianchick님께서 4 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The strange thing about this one is that it smells really strongly of alcohol, but it tastes great. I've had no problem with bitter aftertaste either.

great for baking

Reviewer3001635님께서 5 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this was my first trial of nuNaturals stevia products and I do like it. I have only used some drops in my morning smoothie and also in my chocolatey tea in the evening and it gave a great flavour!

good stevia product

Reviewer1864805님께서 5 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Stevia doesn't seem to have a bitter aftertaste, at least in the quantities that I use. While the vanilla scent in the bottle is strong, I don't find that it contributes any flavor to my food because I use so little stevia.

Lovely

Pauliina님께서 7 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

In coffee or any drinks or mixed with desserts or my favourite, natural youghurt.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great brand of stevia, not an especially strong vanilla flavour

Umbridge님께서 10 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I never notice much of a flavour from these flavoured stevia drops (not just this brand, but others I have tried as well). It's probably because I don't use that much, so perhaps if you use a lot you will get a stronger vanilla flavour. Otherwise, this is a great, high quality stevia with no bitter aftertaste.

Not so sweet

Reviewer1605433님께서 10 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find the wisdom brand sweeter, with less drops needed.

so far

4661500153992749822님께서 11 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

no aftertaste. it's convenient to use.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This is pretty good. I prefer sweetleaf though

Reviewer1382187님께서 12 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought this was going to be better than sweetleaf because of the reviews, but I actually prefer sweetleaf vanilla creme. I like Nustevia's vanilla too! I've used them both and sometimes I add both to smoothies. :)

Pretty good!

Reviewer1607160님께서 4 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would personally recommend the non-alcohol versions of this liquid sweetner. If the company happens to be out of the non-alcohol version-don't worry! This is a great replacement!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Easy to use and tastes good!

Reviewer2445137님께서 4 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

So much healthier than using flavored coffee creamers from the grocery store with unhealthy ingredients.

상품 11-20 중 전체 23 상품