KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

like!

Reviewer2664178님께서 Aug 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like both the Wisdom Natural Vanilla Creme and the NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia. The Wisdom Natural has a smell and taste that remind me of vanilla cake, while the NuNaturals reminds me more of sweetened regular vanilla extract. I use them for different things.

Best Stevia I've ever tasted

Reviewer3173254님께서 Jan 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stevia and iHerb was the best price for this by a mile. This stevia's flavor is so authentic. There is no chemically sweetness to it - it is very mild. It is perfect for putting in coffee, smoothies, desserts, ANYTHING! I don't even use my plain stevia any longer - I only use this. I have tried other vanilla stevias but this is the only one I like. It is wonderful!

Very good!

Sabine님께서 Nov 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This vanilla stevia extract is very good in tea and coffe. I also use it with other sweeteners in desserts etc. No aftertaste. I like it. Easy to use.

Stevia NuNaturals Extract

Reviewer2336009님께서 Sep 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I never liked stevia before trying the NuNaturals Liquid Extract, but trying it has definately changed my mind. The vanilla, toffee, and plain are all great.

Excellent Price for Excellent Product

Reviewer3090620님께서 Sep 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I go through tons of this, as my family's sweetener of choice, and iHerb has the best price. I only wish it came in a larger size! Stevia is the way to go for sweetening once you get used to the taste and the vanilla flavor takes all recipes to the next level... smoothies, elixirs, nut mylks, sorbets, etc.... HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Nice flavor, no bitterness

Reviewer1818599님께서 Oct 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've now used this in 3 different baking things - pumpkin pie, vanilla cupcakes and chocolate frosting - really sweetened nicely and NO bitter taste or chemically weird sensation that I've gotten from all the other stevias I tried (and there have been MANY!) I will be a loyal customer of this brand for sure.

Yum!

Reviewer2742926님께서 Aug 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This vanilla stevia is great in coffee. I also like to use it as an addition to baked goods.No bitterness, and quite sweet to my tastebuds.

wonderful!

Reviewer3227656님께서 Mar 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

mixes with cherry concentrate and water for a perfect drink!

love it

Reviewer1022120님께서 Apr 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use it all of the time, in smoothies, lattes, etc. This brand is really good, only one I buy now.

Tastes Good

Reviewer2580814님께서 Jan 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

In coffee, or tea, or deserts, etc.

상품 1-10 중 전체 144 상품