KO

₩11,753

₩16,781

할인금액: ₩5,028 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

NEW FORMULA totally DISAPPOINTED!

5075751680045464238님께서 Nov 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

After contacting the manufacturer of this "USED TO BE MOST WONDERFUL" product, I was very disappointed to hear that the formula has been changed. Below, is the response I rec'd. I will add that the company was very quick to respond to my inquiry, and were very up front about the situation, which I very much appreciated. Our stevia extract changed in May 2013. We simply had no choice but to change our extract. The extract that we had been using is no longer available. The matter was out of our hands.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This used to be the best stevia I could find...

Reviewer3174508님께서 Oct 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

They have changed the formula, and unfortunately what used to be the greatest stevia is now pretty awful. I had to return 12 bottles, it is just so bitter and weak compared to the old formula. I wish they would change it back to the previous formula.

Stevia

5743768077958252157님께서 Jun 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The stevia that I ordered this time was bitter. The others I ordered were sweet.. I hope it was just a bad batch.My sister gave me one from her batch and it was sweet. I will try to order again soon a dn hopefully it will be better. This is the first time that I have gotten a bitter tasting stevia from yall.. Sorry complain ,but thought you should check into it..

bad product

Reviewer3089251님께서 Jul 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

the formula has changed and you never let the consumer know!!!!!! the new taste is nothing like it was. i returned for a refund never received it

poor

4929485095324053939님께서 Oct 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

never get the product

Alcohol free stevia

Reviewer2717579님께서 Jun 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was not please with the container. the rubber part on top leaks constantly. I have to use more than the other I normally order that contains alcohol. I will not purchase again, going back to my original product purchase

Bad after taste

4739810189144943270님께서 Apr 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't like the bad after taste of this product..

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품