KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Don't buy this

Reviewer2220822님께서 Apr 13, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to buy the NuNaturals NuStevia in bulk but the site no longer offered it. So I tried the erythritol. What a waste of money...it had very little sweetness unless you used a ton of it and I will not buy it again. It does have the granular feel of regular sugar though, if you are interested in that.

Made in China

Reviewer2720281님께서 Aug 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

No, you won't learn that from the product label or their website. They did confirm that to me by email.

Great Stuff

4889245569214425794님께서 Mar 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best tasting natural sweetner out there - and one a lot of people just don't know about. Expensive for some reason even though it's made from actual sugar?? Perhaps if more peole purchase and use this stuff it will become available on shelves and the price become more reasonable. Thanks for carrying in bulk at the best price around :) Will be buying again when the bag I have runs out!

Erythritol

5509810791301069698님께서 Jan 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I never tried another brand of Erythritol but I am very happy with the texture and floavour this product provides my recipe. Always combine alternative sweeteners for the best resukts, I use this with stevia in baking.

Winning Sugar Substitute combination

5341579957535297491님께서 Jul 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use a combination of Erythritol, Xyletol and Palm Sugar (even amounts) for sugar in recipes. Wonderful combination. Erythritol and Xyletol are not broken down by the body, so all you get is the sweetness!

NuNaturals Erythritol is great

5043669461693430908님께서 Jul 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product.

Best Sweetener for Baking

5226769703623420269님께서 Mar 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Erythritol is the best sugar substitute for baking. You can even caramelize it. It works just like sugar on many applications and doesn't have an after taste.

Good product, fast delivery

5727935313481482496님께서 Sep 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product delivered really fast (across the Atlantic Ocean) :-) Highly recommended!

Love

hearthANDgnome님께서 Sep 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have purchased several bags. Xylitol gives me bloat. But, Erythritol doesn't do that to me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of many good Erythritol products

Reviewer2157875님께서 Jan 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use erythritol in everything (where I would like some sweetness). I wouldn't recommend to use it alone for baking, because the taste gets too strong, but it works well to mix it up with stevia or other natural sweeteners.

상품 1-10 중 전체 141 상품