KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Will continue to purchase again and again

Reviewer1030121님께서 Jul 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Erythritol is a dream come true for sugar-free baking. If you follow a good recipe, you will have great results! It doesn't work for every baked good, but when it works, it's wonderful. I feel better eating something natural as opposed to Splenda, and have no ill effects from eating this like I do with Splenda/other sugar alcohols. A bit more expensive than other sweeteners, but worth the $$!

Erythritol Sweetener

Reviewer3158357님께서 Nov 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works best to dissolve it in a hot liquid before adding it to the recipe. Otherwise a great product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

best natural substitute for sugar

Reviewer2181277님께서 Jul 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

After trying many alternatives this has all the qualities we were looking for. no noticable aftertaste, it can be used just like sugar. We use it fro sweet deserts, coffee or tee, or any other use where we would use sugar, for example cinnamon and sugar mix. helps dramatically in cutting down calorie intake.

Great Product

Reviewer3093727님께서 Nov 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not as sweet a regular sugar, but great for the glycemic index.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Caryl Burton says this is the best!!

Reviewer3291563님께서 Oct 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely brilliant product for those who are looking for a low, low calorie, but natural sugar product with none of the worries associated with artificial sweeteners. This looks like sugar, acts like sugar in all your baking. It will liquefy to a syrup, (but sadly won't go to a caramel .. search still om for that). Excellent product, at a reasonable price and matched by the excellent service of the company supplying it. A brilliant find :)

Good with stevia

Reviewer2279593님께서 Nov 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Less sweet than sucrose but is very good tasting. I mix in a little stevia to bring the sweetness up to regular suger, with non of the aftertaste.

Great product

bonnie0128님께서 Jul 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great erythritol. I have used it for baking and sweetening several things since purchasing it and have been pleased with the results. I often powder it in a coffee grinder to help it blend better in the recipe. It is an extra step, but it worth it.

Love this sweetener

Reviewer1783615님께서 Mar 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it for almost all of my sweetening along w/ stevia. It's one that doesn't seem to raise husbands blood sugar.

Erythritol Review

Reviewer1353784님께서 Nov 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. Excellent sugar substitute with no side effects.

works for us

Reviewer1449176님께서 Jan 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband is diabetic and erythritol I can use in all cooking and baking and it acts the most like sugar of all the substitutes we have tried. No rises in blood sugar either. No bitter aftertaste.

상품 1-10 중 전체 141 상품