KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

First time user is pleased with product

Reviewer2232351님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The crystals closely resemble sugar and taste like a mild/weak form of what we know as sugar. There is no aftertaste, and they dissolve quickly. Oddly, using more than the usual amount doesn't seem to increase the sweetness of the food dramatically. All transactions with iHerb were quick and smooth. The product was well packed and shipped in a sturdy box.

Wow it isn't sugar!

Reviewer2596865님께서 May 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff tastes great. It seems to have a few dissolving issues, but other than that a great product with no after taste.

Great Alternative!

Reviewer2574083님께서 Mar 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great sugar alternative. Slightly less sweet than Xylitol, but without the uncomfortable digestive side-effects. I'm very happy with it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Looks and tastes like sugar (almost)!

Reviewer1653164님께서 Feb 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using Eryhritol as my sweetnener in coffee, salad dressings and such for a couple of years now and really love it. There is no aftertaste, no damage to the teeth and virtually no calories! I love it.

Erithritol

Reviewer2262234님께서 Dec 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great stuff for me a diabetic. I have used it in baking in place a sugar, and although, not the same in the finished product, I can eat to my heart's content without sugar spikes. iHerb is the least expensive compared to others, the ordering is made easy and it arrived from the US to Australia in only a few days.........well done. I shall be ordering erithritol and other products as your company is well run. Thankyou. Lili

Pure Erythritol Cyrstals

Reviewer1141667님께서 Oct 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was happy with the product. The only thing I noticed was that it had several clumps. I have used erythritol before, but it never clumped. Other than that, I will be re-ordering. Thanks

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

MichelX님께서 Oct 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

As usual, though this tastes the most like regular sugar, you need to use 3x the amount. But at least it's not chemicals! Don't love the packaging, but nice price break buying in bulk.

Erythritol

Reviewer1437985님께서 Jul 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

An excellent natural sweetener with a very low glycemic index

erythritol

Reviewer1433044님께서 Jun 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

there is a mild plastic smell from the bag, no big deal. erythritol is the best. doesn't rot your teeth. no calories. low glycemic. tastes great. we love this stuff.

nice price

Reviewer1405876님께서 May 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am happy with the price and shipping to Canada. On my first time tasting this stuff, I would say it's good for baking and can be made sweeter with Stevia, but as a sweetener in coffee for example, it's not bad, just "off" a little and not a sweet as sugar (unless you add Stevia) Regarding Stevia, this seems to cancel the Stevia's bitterness, so the two marry together pretty good.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품