KO

iHerb 상품평

₩97,602

₩142,804

할인금액: ₩45,202 (32% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

NuNaturals, NuStevia White Stevia powder, 5#'s

Reviewer2605568님께서 Nov 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was a great find for me. I have looked other places for a larger package of Stevia powder to use for more than just individual sweetner. The packets I have are terrific, but difficult to use in quantity. This is perfect and the price was very reasonable. I'm always pleased with products I purchase here. Thanks for offering great savings on them.

Great Value

Reviewer1514267님께서 Nov 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been a longtime user of NuStevia after trying several brands. NuStevia doesn't leave a bitter after taste, especially when you put it in hot foods (e.g. hot oatmeal). I love it!

Taste great

Reviewer1429744님께서 Nov 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for cooking as well as sweetening my coffee and tea. No bitter after taste.

The best tasting stevia!

Reviewer1638095님께서 Dec 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several brands of stevia and this is the only one that I will actually use because it tastes really good! I guess you can tell since I ordered the 5 lb. bag. In my opinion, the others have an odd aftertaste and ruin whatever you put it in. iHerb also has the very best price.

Great Value!

Reviewer1426910님께서 Dec 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great flavor without the bitter taste. Great quality and value. Nice to be able to buy in bulk.

NuStevia

Reviewer2985379님께서 Dec 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very happy with that NuStevia. Only a litle amount is needed to really sweeten tea/coffee.

How sweet it is

Reviewer3185998님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

wonderful product....and healthy too.

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 5 lbs

Reviewer1343339님께서 Jan 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product at great price. Unfortunately one of the bags was cut, as if by a box-cutter and about 1/2 lb leaked into the box. I didn't complain because I didn't figure it was a big deal.

A really fine product;

Reviewer2553553님께서 Jan 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellen quality, I use this to tea for mg grand kids and they can't tell the difference...Excelelnt product.

Using stevia

Reviewer2828780님께서 Jan 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used the product for years, and like the taste and convenience. Buying in bulk makes for great savings.

상품 61-70 중 전체 197 상품