KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Buying again

Reviewer1964739님께서 Dec 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product, especially for the price. I use it every day for mixing with instant tea instead of sugar. The taste is fine and it dissolves quickly in cold water with no residue or color. I am ordering again for the third time now and have no complaints whatsoever.

100% wonderful

Reviewer1172422님께서 Apr 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Exactly as described. Very fast delivery. This works great in recipes and doesn't lose sweetness when baked. I used a little less than 1/4 C to equal a regular one cup of sugar. I will definately reorder this when I run out.

Great product!

Reviewer1275245님께서 Apr 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best tasting stevia available!

Great sugar substitute

Reviewer2358709님께서 Apr 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great - it gives you the sweetness of sugar without the calories. It is also a great way to purchase NuStevia in bulk!

Love it

Reviewer1570522님께서 Apr 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the 5lb package of Stevie Powder, saves me the trouble of ordering as frequently.

Very Good Buy

Reviewer2688505님께서 Apr 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

An exceptional deal on a great product. Super sweet with no aftertaste and blends as easily as sugar in hot or cold liquids. I use two teaspoons in a full gallon of unsweetened tea and it's just right! And the half cup of sugar that I'm no longer using is already showing in my weight and complexion. All in all, a fine product that I WILL order again.

No better sweetener.

Reviewer2445009님께서 May 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not only does it do as well as sugar, it is of course far better, but I have also noticed, as I use it pretty exclusively, that my sensitivity is going up so that not only am I using far less of the stevia but other things have become very sweet. I have had VEGETABLES for a dessert!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

NuNaturals is the best available! Period!

Reviewer2662495님께서 May 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only sweetner I use now. it is simply the best, most economical, most versital and best tasting sweetner available today!

WHITE STEVIA

Reviewer1477187님께서 May 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

GREAT BUY AND THE BEST TASTING STEVIA I HAVE EVER HAD.

Very disappointed.

Reviewer2894455님께서 Apr 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too expensive now and doesn't have the great taste it use to have. Going to try Monk Fruit Sweetener and see if it's any better. If not, next thing is to try to drink my coffee black without any sweetener.

상품 41-50 중 전체 197 상품