KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Reformulated less than 1/2 as sweet as a year ago.

Reviewer2551858님께서 Apr 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The old product was fantastic. Unfortunately this new product is less than half as sweet making it more than twice as expensive for the same thing we bought a year ago. In effect what we purchased a year ago is now costing more than $170for the same amount (iherb is still the least pricey). Not exactly sure why nu naturals would do that; I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt but at this point I'm looking for a new type of Stevia. Currently we've tried Stevia in the raw which I don't care for as well, but I'm making it work.

Size

Reviewer2057169님께서 Feb 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like the bigger 5LB size. Do not need to order as often.

good buy

Reviewer1098440님께서 Jan 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband uses a lot of sweetener and this is the best buy I have found. He likes it a lot. I don't like as much sweetener and prefer the stevia liquid drops.

stevia powder

Reviewer2289714님께서 Oct 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you for my product, arrived really quick..glad didnt pay any extra tax...great alternative to sugar, great taste...

Great Sugar Replacement

Reviewer1171573님께서 Jun 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been trying to improve my eating habits by eliminating sugar, and I am very excited I found this product. I am a cheesecake lover and found this no Carb/sugar version and using the White Stevia Powder for cooking was awesome. The best part is that do not have large quantities (after 2 attempts at making my cheesecake, I finally found the perfect amount to use), it is sweeter than regular sugar and therfore you need less. I will definetly buy tis product again

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best price, best product.

Reviewer2204251님께서 May 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We've been using this stevia brand for Years now and can't do without it. Originally we were paying 3 times the iherb price!! Recently my hubby tried a different brand and it couldn't compare to NuNaturals.

Good Buy

Reviewer2522848님께서 Mar 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

If tasted directly, this still tastes bitter, even though they say the bitter has been removed. However, mixed in coffee or oatmeal, it just tastes sweet, which is what you want. I do get kind of a head rush, though, from Stevia that makes me wonder about it's safety, but at least it's natural, unlike many of the other sugar alternatives...and if you like it, the 5 lb. bag is the way to go for major savings. It really is a decent, good tasting substitute, and Nunaturals is more edible than other more bitter Stevia labels.

White Stevia powder

Reviewer1930608님께서 Jan 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great tasting, except wish it didn't have any maltodextrin in it.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

Reviewer1063966님께서 Nov 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good and priced attractively

Beats sugar

Reviewer2941186님께서 May 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use about 1/4 teaspoon where we would normally use 3 tsp of sugar. With a very few foods I notice the very slightest aftertaste. No sugar swings.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품