KO

iHerb 상품평

₩95,373

₩139,543

할인금액: ₩44,170 (32% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Lynn

Reviewer1073445님께서 Sep 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product would be perfect if not for the addition of maltodextrin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reformulated less than 1/2 as sweet as a year ago.

Reviewer2551858님께서 Apr 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The old product was fantastic. Unfortunately this new product is less than half as sweet making it more than twice as expensive for the same thing we bought a year ago. In effect what we purchased a year ago is now costing more than $170for the same amount (iherb is still the least pricey). Not exactly sure why nu naturals would do that; I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt but at this point I'm looking for a new type of Stevia. Currently we've tried Stevia in the raw which I don't care for as well, but I'm making it work.

Beats sugar

Reviewer2941186님께서 May 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use about 1/4 teaspoon where we would normally use 3 tsp of sugar. With a very few foods I notice the very slightest aftertaste. No sugar swings.

mb

Reviewer1513414님께서 Nov 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Container could be more user friendly, otherwise nice taste and consistancy.

so far so good

Reviewer2734437님께서 Oct 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We recently purchased this stevia and found it much easier to work with than a previous order (from another company). It is not as concentrated, but also doesn't have too strong an after taste. It is also a bit more granular than the other which is VERY powdery, making it easier to work with. The only reason it is not five stars is because it is not quite sugar and we haven't learned to cook with it yet. Thank you!

White Stevia powder

Reviewer1930608님께서 Jan 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great tasting, except wish it didn't have any maltodextrin in it.

Good Buy

Reviewer2522848님께서 Mar 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

If tasted directly, this still tastes bitter, even though they say the bitter has been removed. However, mixed in coffee or oatmeal, it just tastes sweet, which is what you want. I do get kind of a head rush, though, from Stevia that makes me wonder about it's safety, but at least it's natural, unlike many of the other sugar alternatives...and if you like it, the 5 lb. bag is the way to go for major savings. It really is a decent, good tasting substitute, and Nunaturals is more edible than other more bitter Stevia labels.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best price, best product.

Reviewer2204251님께서 May 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We've been using this stevia brand for Years now and can't do without it. Originally we were paying 3 times the iherb price!! Recently my hubby tried a different brand and it couldn't compare to NuNaturals.

Great Sugar Replacement

Reviewer1171573님께서 Jun 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been trying to improve my eating habits by eliminating sugar, and I am very excited I found this product. I am a cheesecake lover and found this no Carb/sugar version and using the White Stevia Powder for cooking was awesome. The best part is that do not have large quantities (after 2 attempts at making my cheesecake, I finally found the perfect amount to use), it is sweeter than regular sugar and therfore you need less. I will definetly buy tis product again

stevia powder

Reviewer2289714님께서 Oct 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you for my product, arrived really quick..glad didnt pay any extra tax...great alternative to sugar, great taste...

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품