KO

₩19,317

₩27,600

할인금액: ₩8,284 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Bitter,bitter,bitter

Reviewer2278523님께서 Apr 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bitter,bitter,bitter

No After-taste - but be warned

Reviewer2651111님께서 Aug 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have to use stevia instead of sugar but the previous stevias I've used leave a funky aftertaste. However, this stevia may taste better but you can be sure that the manufacturers would've needed to do something nasty (in the processing - i.e with other chemicals) to remove the aftertaste as well as added Maltodextrin, which is a simple carbohydrate derived from wheat and corn (Google it). It's also used to 'bulk' out the product. You will find that you need to use more of this product as a result. I prefer the Now Foods Certified Organic Stevia and only use the NuNaturals for making chocolate or other finer foods where the taste is more obvious or if I'm making something that sugar eaters are sharing with me, so not to put them off. For my green smoothies etc I will use the organic one always. Don't listen to the hype - do your research, folks :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Maybe its good, but not for me.

Reviewer2779632님께서 Oct 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Maybe it's me bot used to Stevia, but in my opinion I did NOT like using this in my tea, baking or cooking. The taste was like fake, weird sugar. I even felt sick after drinking tea. I tried different potions just in case it was me using too much or too little of it in food/drinks, but still I didn't liked it at all. 2 stars for beeing a product that are a bit healthy compared to sugar, and for prize. And the box was big aswell, would last for long even if I actually used this every day. Will of course not buy again.

Health Product.

5456746282615266529님께서 Jan 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't used the enough to rate it yet.

sweet stuff

Reviewer2612468님께서 Jul 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

sweet stuff

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not sweet enough fot my tast

Reviewer2905775님께서 Feb 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found it to be considerably less sweet than expected. Next time I will buy the 100% pure Stevia extract.

begorca

Reviewer2419562님께서 Feb 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I buy stevia powder from Puritan's Pride I only need 1/8th teaspoon in my coffee - - - with yours I need 1/2 teaspoon or 4 times as much.

Bitter aftertaste

Reviewer2703872님께서 Feb 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Baked cookies with it and the kids spat them out...agave nectar is much better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Was not expecting to find Maltodextrin in this product

Reviewer1993523님께서 Feb 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well that is for not reading properly before buying. I thought this product was a blend of Stevia and Erythritol but not Maltodextrin.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품