KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,233

₩16,052

할인금액: ₩4,819 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Used to be the best

5578101896436868251님께서 Aug 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This used to be the best stevia, hands down. They have changed their supplier (early 2013) for the form of raw stevia they use. Now the taste is simply not the same and it takes at least 3-4 times the amount to get the same desired sweetness of the old version. Such a huge disappointment.

Used to be the best

Reviewer3192858님께서 Jul 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first time I purchased this item was in 2012 and it was the best, now the second time I ordered this July 2013 the product has totally changed and tastes very bad, too bad I ordered 4 bottles this time :( If anyone knows of a good alternative please leave a message.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

What have they done to the formulation

5096827219856213457님께서 Oct 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recently took delivery of this from iHerb. Expected the usual full-bodied sweet taste, instead got a bitter chemical flavour. I will not be buying this again - having been faithful to the nunaturals pure white stevia for the last two years I am really disappointed.

NuNaturals & Now stevia products

Reviewer1882507님께서 Oct 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The last NuNatural pure stevia in the 1 oz. container is a joke. It isn't fit for human consumption. This makes $40.00 worth of stevia I have thrown away. I don't feel I can trust any of these companies to actually put in the container what is printed on the label!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Totally changed - for the worse.

5020345718377025396님께서 Dec 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has totally changed. No longer is it the best Stevia we have ever used. Originally purchased for it's no aftertaste and super sweetness. Now has aftertaste. Not worth it.

What happened!

5520423611444117513님께서 Dec 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought I had found the best stevia, sweet, no aftertaste and no bitterness. Now ordered second time and its changed to bland and bitter. Really dissapointed.

Reformulated

Reviewer1387214님께서 Jan 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is no longer the same great sweetener. Good bye NuNaturals.

NuNaturals, NuStevia Pure White Stevia Extract, 1 oz (28 g) (NNS-00152) 4231

Reviewer1430362님께서 Jan 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This last batch was really bad. Wasted my money...hopefully I will find another product. It was good while it lasted...but the new formula has a lot to be desired..why mess up a good thing.

VB

Reviewer2047038님께서 Nov 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Kind of bitter, just okay.

bitter, very unpleasant taste

Reviewer2578366님께서 Jan 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am amazed at the good reviews here! Was so looking forward to receiving this natural alternative to sugar, especially based on excellent reviews. But, using it to sweeten my tea, I found it left a very unpleasant, bitter and sour aftertaste. Even after I brushed my teeth, I could not get rid of the awful taste in my mouth.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품