KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩11,413

₩16,310

할인금액: ₩4,896 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(6)
2 별점
(3)
1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

It has changed: from the best to the most vulgar form of stevia

4675861286524550859님께서 Sep 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used to be the best stevia product in the market, but without notice changed its formula to become the most vulgar form of stevia-based sweetener, with all its bitterness and less than half sweetness. A real waste of money, better to be announced when they return to the original formula, because I will not buy until I be totally sure of it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

NuNaturals, NuStevia Pure White Stevia Extract, 1 oz (28 g) (NNS-00152) 4231

Reviewer1430362님께서 Jan 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This last batch was really bad. Wasted my money...hopefully I will find another product. It was good while it lasted...but the new formula has a lot to be desired..why mess up a good thing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reformulated

Reviewer1387214님께서 Jan 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is no longer the same great sweetener. Good bye NuNaturals.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Totally changed - for the worse.

5020345718377025396님께서 Dec 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has totally changed. No longer is it the best Stevia we have ever used. Originally purchased for it's no aftertaste and super sweetness. Now has aftertaste. Not worth it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

What happened!

5520423611444117513님께서 Dec 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought I had found the best stevia, sweet, no aftertaste and no bitterness. Now ordered second time and its changed to bland and bitter. Really dissapointed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not So Good

Peachroses님께서 Dec 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sweetness of this product is insufficient and is very weak compared to KAL Stevia powder I used to buy from iherb. Unfortunately iherb doesn't stock it anymore, so this was my choice based on reviews of others. Sadly, I have to use NuNaturals 8 to 9 times more than KAL, thus making it prohibitively costly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

NuNaturals & Now stevia products

Reviewer1882507님께서 Oct 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The last NuNatural pure stevia in the 1 oz. container is a joke. It isn't fit for human consumption. This makes $40.00 worth of stevia I have thrown away. I don't feel I can trust any of these companies to actually put in the container what is printed on the label!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

What have they done to the formulation

5096827219856213457님께서 Oct 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recently took delivery of this from iHerb. Expected the usual full-bodied sweet taste, instead got a bitter chemical flavour. I will not be buying this again - having been faithful to the nunaturals pure white stevia for the last two years I am really disappointed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Used to be the best

5578101896436868251님께서 Aug 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This used to be the best stevia, hands down. They have changed their supplier (early 2013) for the form of raw stevia they use. Now the taste is simply not the same and it takes at least 3-4 times the amount to get the same desired sweetness of the old version. Such a huge disappointment.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

19 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Used to be the best

Reviewer3192858님께서 Jul 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first time I purchased this item was in 2012 and it was the best, now the second time I ordered this July 2013 the product has totally changed and tastes very bad, too bad I ordered 4 bottles this time :( If anyone knows of a good alternative please leave a message.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

15 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »