KO

iHerb 상품평

₩5,225

₩7,470

할인금액: ₩2,244 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Pretty Good

Reviewer3230912님께서 May 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I agree this is a "non bitter" form of stevia, unlike many other stevia products. It has good taste but I wish they sold a container of this stuff for baking purposes. I highly recommend this product.

Nice and convenient - Better than Sugar

Reviewer1265746님께서 Oct 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Iherb has the most competitive pricing I have seen out there for this product. I also bought the 12 oz bottle which works for larger items (pithcer of iced tea, etc). Other Stevia products tend to have an after taste, plus, I find that I have use multiple servings just to get the desired level of sweetness that I like. This NuStevia product is sweet. Just one serving does the trick and leaves no after taste

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Better tasting than other Stevia extracts but too sweet

Reviewer1865974님께서 Nov 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like the flavor of this product but the problem is the amount of stevia in the packets. One packet is WAY too sweet for even a large coffee or tea so I need to use half or a third of the pack and save the rest. Next time I order, I will for sure buy the jar of stevia so I can portion the amount better.

NuStevia is best

Reviewer3000849님께서 Dec 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

NuStevia is so much better than all the other Stevia products. It does not have the after taste. I would not use Stevia at all except that I found NuStevia. I especially like it on Oatmeal or dry cereals.

A GOOD PRODUCT

Reviewer1891969님께서 Mar 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product and I need it, however, I've noticed that at least one, and sometimes two, packets in each box are empty. The company needs to check it's quality control. I'd also like to see it in a 100 packet box to bring the price down a little.

Not good in humidity!

Reviewer2065143님께서 Jul 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful product, but since I'm living in a very humid environment the Stevia crystals have all clumped together making me have to open the pack & scrape out the product. This doesn't make for fun when I just want some in my tea. However the bottle with the liquid Stevia is wonderful & lasts forever!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

As far as Stevia goes....

MichelX님께서 Aug 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's pretty good. But I was disappointed at how little is in each packet and how few packets are in the box. I guess that why they aren't expensive, so it balances out :)

Stevia-Sweet!

Reviewer3015748님께서 Sep 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of best brands of Stevia I have tried. It seems to dissolve well and is not bitter.

Sweet not Bitter

Reviewer1331672님께서 Nov 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stevia sweetener is the best I've tried by far. In my quest to get my husband off Splenda, I have tried many stevia and erythritol based sweeteners. Most of them have a bitter aftertaste and have been rejected in the ongoing "morning tea test". This one has very little bitter edge not even noticeable in a full flavored beverage. It is also easy to use and dissolves quickly even in cold beverages.

Nu Naturals NuStevia packets

Reviewer1627562님께서 Apr 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A quick and convenient way to carry stevia when travelling.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품