KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Easy

4980591455313502033님께서 Aug 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice to take with you!

nunatural

Reviewer3062051님께서 Mar 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i just love the nunaturals stevia it does not leave a bitter taste in you mouth like other stevia .

liked it

Reviewer2029674님께서 Dec 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice product, very very sweet but with some delicate sweetner taste. Though I recomend - it's worth trying

Great!

Reviewer1429389님께서 Jun 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find that it is super awesome :) I put it in my morning smoothie to hide the taste of natural vegetables and it seems to do the trick cause I drink it like WHOA!

stevia

Reviewer2414324님께서 May 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good taste, my complaint is that the powder clumps in the little packet and it's hard to get out without having stevia powder all over your fingers making life very sticky...

Nu Naturals NuStevia packets

Reviewer1627562님께서 Apr 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A quick and convenient way to carry stevia when travelling.

Sweet not Bitter

Reviewer1331672님께서 Nov 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stevia sweetener is the best I've tried by far. In my quest to get my husband off Splenda, I have tried many stevia and erythritol based sweeteners. Most of them have a bitter aftertaste and have been rejected in the ongoing "morning tea test". This one has very little bitter edge not even noticeable in a full flavored beverage. It is also easy to use and dissolves quickly even in cold beverages.

Stevia-Sweet!

Reviewer3015748님께서 Sep 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of best brands of Stevia I have tried. It seems to dissolve well and is not bitter.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

As far as Stevia goes....

MichelX님께서 Aug 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's pretty good. But I was disappointed at how little is in each packet and how few packets are in the box. I guess that why they aren't expensive, so it balances out :)

Not good in humidity!

Reviewer2065143님께서 Jul 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful product, but since I'm living in a very humid environment the Stevia crystals have all clumped together making me have to open the pack & scrape out the product. This doesn't make for fun when I just want some in my tea. However the bottle with the liquid Stevia is wonderful & lasts forever!

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품