KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩8,086

₩11,557

할인금액: ₩3,471 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(6)
3 별점
(2)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Baking blend

Reviewer2010529님께서 Nov 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works great for baking and does not take much.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great alternative to sugar!

TrueReviews님께서 Nov 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used it in my coconut flour muffins and it was great! It adds more texture to the batter. I substituted 1 Tbs for 1 Tbs sugar. Very good price too. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I love this just as much as the NuStevia White Stevia Pure Extract!

Reviewer1512084님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product!!! I tried NuStevia White Stevia Pure Extract to make the simple 2-step cheesecake that is or used to be printed on the inside of the Philadelphia cream cheese box 2 times, but each time it had a bitter aftertaste. I decided to try again using More Fiber, Stevia Baking Blend and the cheesecake turned out delicious! Another NuNaturals winner!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nunaturals More Fiber

4889249112167308990님께서 May 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am definitely planning to get more of this product and look forward to experimenting with it in several different favorite recipes. Will be happy to cut down on amount of sugar used in our cooking!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent natural sugar replacement

Umbridge님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't tolerate sweet things very well (fructose malabsorption), and this works very well in both providing natural sweetness and replacing the bulk of sugar in a recipe (as opposed to the liquid stevia, which I also use). It doesn't add a funny aftertaste or any grittiness at all, which is great given the added fiber it provides.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great for baking!

Reviewer1550903님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tastes great when used as a sugar substitute. All natural, too!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for baking

Reviewer2961568님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product to try in my various cookie recipes where I wanted sugar free choices. It worked great and I will buy this again. iHerb is the best site for me!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great

Reviewer1077521님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great, love this product. Easy to use and works good in pastry.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great alternative to sugar

Reviewer2239515님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use NuNaturals Stevia Baking Blend when making cookies, cupcakes and other baked goods with great results. It blends well and doesn't have a strong after taste. It's the only brand stevia I use in my baking.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great sugar sub for baking

Reviewer3142793님께서 Oct 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is perfect for sugar free or low sugar baking

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »