KO

iHerb 상품평

₩9,196

₩11,498

할인금액: ₩2,302 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great alternative to sugar!

TrueReviews님께서 Nov 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used it in my coconut flour muffins and it was great! It adds more texture to the batter. I substituted 1 Tbs for 1 Tbs sugar. Very good price too. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

An Essential for Sugar-Free Baking!

Reviewer3065264님께서 Jan 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I follow the South Beach Diet, so I make my baked goods with whole-wheat flour and without sugar. This can lead to some problems, one of which is extremely dense items. MoreFiber fixes that problem beautifully, while sweetening without an effect on blood sugar. You add MoreFiber in place of sugar in a recipe (it has Stevia in it, so it's sweet), but it also has a ton of fiber, so it helps reduce the need for fat, makes things gel better (something sugar does well but sugar-free sweeteners usually do not do), and adds lots of healthy fiber. Best of all, this measures tablespoon for tablespoon the same as sugar. Trying to figure out measurements for stevia can be very difficult, but this makes it easy! I cannot recommend this product enough, and the price here at iHerb is phenomenal!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I love this just as much as the NuStevia White Stevia Pure Extract!

Reviewer1512084님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product!!! I tried NuStevia White Stevia Pure Extract to make the simple 2-step cheesecake that is or used to be printed on the inside of the Philadelphia cream cheese box 2 times, but each time it had a bitter aftertaste. I decided to try again using More Fiber, Stevia Baking Blend and the cheesecake turned out delicious! Another NuNaturals winner!!!

99% great

Reviewer1240355님께서 May 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff, except the maltodextrin. Dont like it but in the big picture Ill accept it. I make all of my food and I bake alot too. I use this baking blend all the time to cause more stability and structure. Works well.

Love the taste

Reviewer2292722님께서 Dec 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is great! I made a cake of butter. I'm not allowed to eat suger. Instead of sugar I use this and it works. The cake was some dryer as if you use normal sugar, but the taste was great. For sure there will always be a box of this in my kitchen to make healthy cookies.

wonderful!

Reviewer2560842님께서 Oct 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this because it has added fiber- which helps with digestion AND helps counteract carbs in your food (i.e. you don't gain weight so easily if you have a high fiber diet.) It also has BOTH kinds of fiber (soluable and insoluable) so it will help thicken things without using starches or flour (for example: pudding or hot chocolate).

Excellent natural sugar replacement

Umbridge님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't tolerate sweet things very well (fructose malabsorption), and this works very well in both providing natural sweetness and replacing the bulk of sugar in a recipe (as opposed to the liquid stevia, which I also use). It doesn't add a funny aftertaste or any grittiness at all, which is great given the added fiber it provides.

Great alternative to sugar

Reviewer2239515님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use NuNaturals Stevia Baking Blend when making cookies, cupcakes and other baked goods with great results. It blends well and doesn't have a strong after taste. It's the only brand stevia I use in my baking.

great

Reviewer1077521님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great, love this product. Easy to use and works good in pastry.

Great for baking

Reviewer2961568님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product to try in my various cookie recipes where I wanted sugar free choices. It worked great and I will buy this again. iHerb is the best site for me!!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품