KO

₩9,449

₩11,815

할인금액: ₩2,365 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Excellent product for more than the recommended uses

Reviewer2169417님께서 Jul 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product says it was designed to allow more fiber into the diet while still enjoying sweet treats. This is undoubtedly true, but that is not why I find it so useful. My husband cannot have processed sugar of any kind, and this product substitutes pretty well as a sweetener in baked goods. The texture is more like powdered sugar than baker's sugar, when you handle it, but it does not act like powdered sugar in recipes. However, it is much sweeter (even in this diluted form) than traditional white sugar, and I usually substitute 1/4 or 1/3 of the original amount of sugar called for.

Good for baking

claireabelle님께서 Jun 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best stevia product I have found so far for baking. I use less than the container recommends and my baking usually turns out well. It does take some experiementation with recipes that require exact measurements, but generally it isn't too hard to replace all the sugar in a recipe with this product.

Tastes good

Reviewer2087981님께서 Mar 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like using this in my hot chocolate and baking. But not so much when I put it on my oatmeal, its clumps up and doesnt really blend well, thats why i gave it 4 stars. I would just use it for baking.

NuNaturals, More Fiber Baking Blend,

Reviewer3291268님께서 Dec 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just tried this in a recipe the other day. It turned out as good as the original. Will buy larger size when I have finished this container.

good affordable product

4920450762905986100님께서 Oct 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for baking muffins and cookies. It is a good product but I am gluten sensitive and didn't see it had oat in it. My bad for not reading the label more carefully. Good stuff but not gluten free.

Buena

4807094627009439672님께서 Apr 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Es un buen recurso para la repostería. Endulza sin necesidad de añadir mucha cantidad, y no queda regusto a regaliz siempre que no te pases con la medida.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품