KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 32 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

NuNaturals, LevelRight

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2639563님께서 Jul 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband takes this product since over 2 years, he is diabetic type 2. LevelRight keeps his blood sugar low. By taking LevelRight everyday he was able to reduce his medicament from 4 pills per day to half a pill per day.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

helps with blood sugar spikes for healthy folks too!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2808155님께서 Jan 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't have any issues with diabetes or a sugar addiction. However, due to my irregular work schedule and when traveling, I sometimes have to delay meals and get lightheaded. Usually after eating, my blood sugar spikes, and all I want to do is take a nap. Not anymore with these pills! I carry a few with me always, making sure to pop one (or two) of these pills about 10-30 min before eating to help not get sleepy. It has also helped when I know I will have a larger meal, which would otherwise leave me in a food coma. It also seems to prevent the continuous blood sugar spikes when eating a sugary treat that usually leaves you craving for more a bit later.

LevelRight

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2984372님께서 Dec 17, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take LevelRight 3 times a day, along with Gluco-Science by Source Naturals, to control my addiction/cravings for sugar, and to help maintain normal Blood Glucose/sugar levels. It has helped me significantly, and I highly recommend it!

Hyperglycemia

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2617780님께서 Nov 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't have outright diabetes but my blood sugar runs a bit high. This combination of herbal extracts keeps my blood sugar within the normal range. The herbs involved have been used for centuries to control blood sugar, and they really seem to work, at least for me.

really helps me

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2664178님께서 Nov 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm impressed with this LevelRight. Am diet-controlled nearly-diabetic and if I take this with a meal that I know will spike my blood sugar, it goes up much less.

상품 1-5 중 전체 32 상품