KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

There is no other stevia!

Reviewer2832426님께서 Jun 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

NuNaturals is by far the best stevia on the market. They make it without the bitter parts of the plant so there is no bitter aftertaste. We recommend it to lots of people who have tried and disliked stevia, but they love NuNaturals.

Wonderful Product

Reviewer1722982님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best Stevia I have ever used, I will continue using it and have already ordered again. Thank you for offering it and the price was right.

The Only Stevia I Use

Reviewer3209236님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best tasting brand of Stevia. No aftertaste. Much better for the body than the other commercial sweetners.

Many thanks

Reviewer3244940님께서 Jun 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great fast service for the product I was looking for at a good price.

No Bitter After Taste!

Reviewer2030532님께서 May 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best Stevia I've tried!

awesome

Reviewer2624820님께서 May 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

taste awesome, quite concentrated, the best liquid stevia in my experience

liquid stevia

Reviewer2700553님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a really good brand. Other stevia has a bitter aftertaste but not this one. I use the powder version of NuNaturals and this liquid. The liquid is the easiest to use just because I don't have to get a spoon to scoop it out. I just open it and squeeze it in my fresh lemonade or tea. The powder I use more to bake with but it still mixes fine in a drink.

Best brand of stevia

Reviewer2754977님께서 Apr 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried many brands of stevia on the market, and this is, by far, the best. Shipped and delivered from iherb very quickly, too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2763919님께서 Feb 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you for the quick response to my order. It came well packaged. It was a pleasure ordering from you.

Good Sweetener

Reviewer1838309님께서 Feb 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used stevia for years...it is a great way to sweeten something without triggering insulin...which is what happens when you use sugar/high fructose corn syrup/agave/honey, etc.

상품 71-80 중 전체 174 상품