KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

NuNaturals, 순수 액체, 깨끗한 뉴스테비아(NuStevia), 2 fl oz (59 ml)

₩9,434
정렬

상품 31-35 중 전체 174 상품

« 이전 | 5 6 7 8 9 | 다음 »

Great Product

4933326074469546264님께서 May 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

NuNaturals, Clear Stevia is an excellent product to sugar and sugar substitutes and very portable. I had tried other brand Stevia products and the taste was not as good as NuNaturals. I found I don't have to use a lot of this product, so it lasts me awhile and I feel I've gotten a good deal cost-wise and good taste too!

Love it

Reviewer1325246님께서 Jun 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this for years and keep coming back to it after trying other types. Very convemient, tastes good, and value for money.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Best stevia on the market

Reviewer1045576님께서 Jun 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been a stevia user since 2004. I have tried many brands and this is by far the superior product. It is a lot more concentrated then many brands out there. It states on the bottle that 5 drops is 200 mg of stevia. The less concentrated brands do not state how much stevia is in a serving. I just wish iHerb could keep this in stock. I have had to buy other brand because the last 2 times they have been out of stock. Once they notified me it was in stock and within 2 hours of getting the email I went to purchase it and it was gone. My review is 5 stars for the product. The part about iherb not having it in stock is not affecting my rating of the product of course.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Finally I found a good stevia

4705787402615357614님께서 Sep 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first Stevia I actually like in my coffee and other drinks! Really good, but remember to give the bottle a good shake before you use it.

Good sweetener alternative

5575060608597615163님께서 Oct 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was a good sweetener alternative! Very pleased!

상품 31-35 중 전체 174 상품