KO
KRW

여러분의 쇼핑을 원하시는 방식으로 만들어 보세요!

원하시는 수령국가, 언어, 통화를 선택해 주세요

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

NuNaturals, 순수 액체, 깨끗한 뉴스테비아(NuStevia), 2 fl oz (59 ml)

₩10,013
정렬

상품 11-15 중 전체 174 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Love this!

Reviewer3100286님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is by far the best liquid stevia I have tried. Absolutely no bitter after taste. A little goes a long way. I will definitely continue to repurchase. I highly recommend this product.

ALWAYS in my cupboard

poshmeetspavement님께서 Sep 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a staple for me. NuNaturals is my favorite brand of stevia without and bitter or weird aftertaste. These liquid drops are in a flexible plastic container that is great to travel with (put it in your ziplock with your toiletries!) or keep in your purse or desk drawer at the office. These are unflavored drops of stevia that are perfect for coffee, tea, salad dressings, marinades, baking, oatmeal, and anything that needs a hint of sweetness without adding calories. If you are skeptical of stevia, I would give NuNaturals a try because it REALLY IS BETTER. A little goes a long way, so this is a great value.

Excellent, Consistent Product

Reviewer1237860님께서 Sep 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We've tried several brands of liquid stevia and this has been the best.

Best Stevia on the Market

5720571070092917619님께서 Sep 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No bitter aftertaste like other stevia products. Great for coffee, cereal, baking, and just about everything! I even put it on my grapefruit :-) LOVE

Excelente

5017521843205474768님께서 Oct 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Igual que la Stevia en polvo es excelente, para endulzar todo tipo de alimentos, y para hacer postres es ideal, muy práctico. Seguro que los volveré a comprar

상품 11-15 중 전체 174 상품